• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for a guild

• Thread starter avalon098
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

avalon098

I have been away for around 5 years. Now I am back and looking for a guild to join. It seams that a lot has changed since I have been gone and it would be easier to learn with some people showing me.

I also look forward to doing some champ and doom runs.

I have a few char my main is a tammer/bard and my second favorite is a pally. ICQ me or send me a msg here if there is any good guilds out there.

R

Rohamiir

Speak with a lot of the folk in Haven. Most are very helpfull and several guilds there like to spawn/peerless/doom on a regular basis....Go check some of the folk there out and see what happens.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are you the Avalon I remember? You were in the Naughty but Nice guild I believe, or friends of them. This is Philomena. Send me a PM if its you :)

And if its not you.. Welcome anyways!

A

avalon098

I was in so many guilds there is no telling. Is that the one that was run by someone named Beloved? If so then yes if not the I guess not.

Well after running around the most popular towns .... I am still without a guild. So I guess I will have to join the RP guild :)

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join H^A. I hear it's the only drama free guild on the shard. Random people don't join it and kill their members either.

C

CatLord

I remember reading a shadow report about someone putting on a death robe, asking to join H^A and then killing some members until he got kicked out.

The only Distinguish Mark was his fluffy mustache and DPed kryss.

The info was then confirmed with Rose... and a bounty set on the villains head... 2 silver pieces.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My pardons for not noticing this thread earlier!

Dark Revelations (D|R) is a large, well-rounded guild that is very close-knit. We have varying play-styles, with some of us enjoying our spare time doing anything from gardening to field-fighting. Having been founded for a little over two and a half years, most of us have been friends or have known each other much longer.

There is only one basic rule, to respect everyone both in and out of guild until they give you a firm reason not to. We're a very giving guild, often handing off powerscrolls, armor and the like to guildmates without thinking twice. All we ask in return is that once you're able to, you do the same when someone needs it.

We also have a TB faction guild, (D|R*), which most of our members of the main guild have characters in. We participate in both faction and non-faction pvp, but it is not required of our members to do so. We do not dictate how you spend your gametime.

The guild communicates mostly in our Ventrilo server, which we grant everyone access to after we get to know them. However, my husband (Magyar) and myself both use guild and alliance chat often to communicate what is being discussed in Ventrilo to our non-Ventrilo members.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and we can discuss things further. :)

A

avalon098

nothing wrong with rp I use to play one that was based on robert jordans books.

ty lady i will pm u next time i am on

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nothing wrong with rp I use to play one that was based on robert jordans books.

ty lady i will pm u next time i am on
I look forward to it :)

No, there's nothing wrong with roleplay, so long as there's nothing wrong the attitudes of the people participating in it. I love to roleplay when I can, but you get those few people that are so strict it makes it very unfun.

C

Carlos Slim

I am in the same boat avalon098. I just started playing about one month ago and havnt played since 2001. So much has changed and for the better. I remember one of the major criticizms was the lack of quests and now there are plenty. I would love to find a PvM guild/guides and go hunting in some of the newer dungeons that look cool. I have tried to go to some by myself like Doom and died very quicky. Foolish on my part haha. I would be thankful if any guild out there would let me join and teach me about some of the newer aspects of the game. So much can only be learned at uo.guide.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As I said above, Carlos, Dark Revelations welcomes any and all players who are good people :) Regardless of playstyle.

B

Barracoon The Piper

I will wait you and your guild in my kingdom of despise.

Barracoon The Piper.

C

CatLord

No, there's nothing wrong with roleplay, so long as there's nothing wrong the attitudes of the people participating in it. I love to roleplay when I can, but you get those few people that are so strict it makes it very unfun.

I remember RPing with you.
We were the defenders of a Poker Night...

We even got free ale and some backup...

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, yes I remember that :) I wish I could do more RP in UO, most of my experience is from Star Wars Galaxies and rl stuff like D&D and VTM.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't be afraid of the RP nazis most of the RPers are lax enough.
But beware the RP nazis they will get mad at you for letting a "lol" slip and try to shiv you, That is why you become a beyond legendary runner like I have Muhahahahaha!

I started rambling but my point is most RPer's don't have a stick up there butt just the crazy ones and that's not in character crazy that's Real life crazy.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't be afraid of the RP nazis most of the RPers are lax enough.
But beware the RP nazis they will get mad at you for letting a "lol" slip and try to shiv you, That is why you become a beyond legendary runner like I have Muhahahahaha!

I started rambling but my point is most RPer's don't have a stick up there butt just the crazy ones and that's not in character crazy that's Real life crazy.
lol, real life crazy.
i need to set macros for thing like *laughs* and *smiles*, otherwise i just KNOW i'm going to type lol.

C

Carlos Slim

As I said above, Carlos, Dark Revelations welcomes any and all players who are good people :) Regardless of playstyle.
i would like to join. my icq is 569727385. my chars are Carlos Slim and Chad Butler. look forward to meeting