• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

returning playa 7 years off game sampire help plz

Grimm Of Sosaria

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
skils are as follows:

Fencing 120
Bushido 88.5/120
Parry 107/120
Anatomy 110/110
Tactics 110/110
Necromancy 90/!00

Could use some help here some say chilvary others say no I am negative Karma (Dread Lord) also have a hard time swallowinf no resist on a char I know things have changed so some help here would be most appreciated thxs

The suit i have i have the following artis and the rest is imbued pieces of barbed leather. Jewelry is Imbued

Mace & Shield
Slither
Epoulette bearing the crest of Lord Black Thorn
Leather ninha belt bearing the crest of lord Black Thorn
Spell focusing sash
Despicable quiver

Stats with just the suit on are as follows:

Hp 139
Stamina 182
Mana 71
DC 45
HC 45
LMC 55
Resists 70/70/70/70/75
Weapon Damage 80

Hoping the suit will work any help here would also be appreciated thxs

Now to the weapon what do i need to put on the weapon to make the sampire work and work well ??
I know fencing does not have a lot of choices for the sampire leaf blade id on and dang i forgot the other one that is 2 handed and has ww.any help here again would be appreciated thxs guys be well

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need 95 fire resist to counter vamp embrace. As for weapons I have HML, HSL, HLL, slayer and DI.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You need 95 fire resist to counter vamp embrace. As for weapons I have HML, HSL, HLL, slayer and DI.
You find that the HLL effect from being in VF is not enough, so you put it on your weapons too?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You find that the HLL effect from being in VF is not enough, so you put it on your weapons too?
I used to run with a longsword setup so the extra mod would be SSI. I now use bladed staffs and I don't need the SSI for these so I just went for HLL to try.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I used to run with a longsword setup so the extra mod would be SSI. I now use bladed staffs and I don't need the SSI for these so I just went for HLL to try.
I use slayer or HLA for my fifth mod. I still don't use HLL on my weapons except in very specific cases.