• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Lost Soldiers of Darkness member.

Varkas Silverton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lance here, just trying to get into contact with some old members, if they are still around. A guild search doesn't bring up many people, but if you are still around or looking at this thread, shoot me a message!

-Lance

Varkas Silverton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sure does! Would be nice to get in touch with some. I see one named Kuriel still plays, she was the only name listed that I recognized. Was hoping to her from her.

B

Budwieser

Wow LSD!! I was in LSD for a bit. Mr Anderson was my main back then. Was with them befor the first huge break up.

Varkas Silverton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice.. The names I remember the most were Dough, Gorath, Lothar, Gandolf the Grey, Kuriel, Swywalker, Valnyn, possibly some others... A guild search showed Kuriel was still in it, but that was the only name I recognized. Was hoping to hear from her or get in touch somehow.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wayy back when, in my noob days, I remember seeing them all on top of their large tower in north Minoc conducting meetings. Was amazed at all the people =)

K

[King_Fisher]

Yeahhhhhh [LSD].....

LOOK A DISTRACTION!

*Hides and Quickly Stealths Away*

Varkas Silverton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah! I remember those meetings, they were always fun and yeah, we had a large amount of people. Was also where we had a big vendor mall for people to come to. Good times indeed back then.

F

five oclock

How crazy this is going to sound...Yeah it was good times back then..SO come back and make it good times NOW :D Just a thought...

It was fun back then..It will still be fun today :D

Heads back inside the tavern. ;D

RJCizzy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
*casts resurrect on this post*

Hey Lance, long time! Hopefully it won't be another 4 years before you stumble upon this. Just checking in to let you know Cassius is still alive and kickin'.

Varkas Silverton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cassius! I randomly went looking for this thread again and saw you just posted recently. Glad you resurrected it. Whats going on man?

Leviathan

Visitor
*attempt to cast resurrect on this post*

*spell fizzles*

*attempt to cast resurrect on this post*

*this post got resurrected after near eight years*

Hello, my old LSD fellows. This is Leviathan. I do remember a few of you back to the old UO days.

Varkas Silverton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Leviathan! I am still kicking around out here and decided to check the forums again. Only about a year late to your response! Hope all is well and wish we could hear from even more members.