• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Aussie player seeking Guild

V

Vantobia

Greetings beautiful people of Oceania,

Cracked open the account again after 7 years or so. Had played for around 3 years before that.

I have an almost complete Tamer/mage main character, and at the moment trying to re-learn the game and get up to speed with the game changes/new additions etc. I mainly do PvM at the moment but I used to PVP all those years ago. Prob looking for more of a PvM scene right now though.

I'm more of a casual player but pretty regular. I can be counted on for attendance at events.

I'm an Aussie (play early mornings/arvo and night-late). I am pretty easy going and won't cause trouble or dramas.

If anyone knows of some good possible Guilds for me send me a PM or post here.

Cheers.

P

PoCove

Welcome back ,,, The game has evolved after 7 years .. There a number of guilds that are good .. PoC ,, EoB to name a few ..

I am Seth giuld Leader of Pirates of Cove ..PoC ...We do peerless , doom as well as casual dungon crawls ..

Cheers ... PoCove

T

Teeshy

Hi Vantobia =) Welcome back to the game!

As PoCove said there's a few largeish guilds, I'm not sure if DP is PvM? There seems to be quite a few people around in there too =) S^R is still kicking too, though we seem to be quite quiet most of the time, but there's some smaller guilds around too, that are quite active =)

Hope you're enjoying your "comeback" =) If you see me around at all, (on Teeshy, Antalya or Penelope most of the time) and need a hand, just holler! I'm still not very good at the game, but if I can help I will =)

D

DubZio

I'm still not very good at the game
honestly Teesh your just being modest. How can u say that when you have 1200 posts :p

Feel free to give me a holla as well. DubZio, ArchAngel we can go hunt something

S

sleepyprince

Hi Vantobia =)

S^R is still kicking too, though we seem to be quite quiet most of the time, but there's some around too, that are quite active =)
r u talking about me. . .:dunce:
welcome back. . .

V

Vantobia

Thanks for the replys guys. Good to be back.

Have jumped aboard with EOB and so far things have been great. A very active, helpfull, fun and generous bunch !

T

Teeshy

Oh, what's your name in game? Im in EOB as well as S^R, just not so much in either of them this past week or so =P RL getting in the way of game time - how dare it!

F

Fink

Thanks for the replys guys. Good to be back.

Have jumped aboard with EOB and so far things have been great. A very active, helpfull, fun and generous bunch !
You're in good hands. :thumbsup:

(I'm not affiliated with EOB in any way, I just know they're a decent group)

P

PoCove

Yes EOb is a fine crew .. you are in good hands ..

Cheers ... PoCove ..