• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning and I am lost

P

prizim71

I have no clue what I am doing... I returned in time to save my main house but lost my house on my second account that had alllll of my collectibles and stuff that had to do with SA.. so I am officially lost this is what I get for taking time off to have a Real Life...lmao

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
your lost cause you dont have collectables?

P

prizim71

No thats not why I am lost I am lost cause I have no idea what I am doing any more.. i just want help on how to do things now... I was gone longer then 3 months... was out of game but kept my accounts open for about 6 months so I don't know what I am doing... I don't want any thing like materials and stuff.. i have my mules to get that stuff for me all over again.. since all my crafting stuff was apparently in that house also...just some clue on how to do things now... all the collectibles were nothing but pixel crack any how... I never ask for "material stuff", or gold..

B

bosskram

Hey glad your are back. The best way I can think to help you is to say hook up with one of the guilds in game like KHV or PAS or something and explain to them in game what you are lost on and how they could help. I belong to KHV and would be more then willing to help if I can. If you have specific ? ask here and I will do my best to help you with them.

P

prizim71

Thanks Bosskram.. right now I don't even know where to start asking.. I think I am just gonna take my mule out and restock on all my resources and take my fighters back to SA and stock back up on that stuff...and see where it leads me.. the new booster sounds nice, I do have a fisherwoman who hasn't see the water in awhile...lol but she will have to wait for a bit til I get my bearingsrolleyes:

B

bosskram

Well good luck. I too am trying to figure out the new expansion there is alot to it but it sure does seem pretty cool. If you need something let me know

P

prizim71

Thanks you both are very nice.. but it looks like I will be spending lots of time redoing my lumberjacking and my lockpicking apparently I put them on soulstones that were in my other house that bit the dust... so If you see little priz chopping wood or Starfire picking locks say Hello..hehehehe well at least it wasnt taming... thank goddess

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have to re-state what was said above about getting in touch with one of the bigger tram guilds.

not only will they be able to help guide you though some of the changes, but they will also give you some online people to play with.

that out of everything i think is probablly the most helpfull for retaining players.
giving them some sence of community and guildness.

but then again, there is something to be said for going out and playing alone too from time to time.
hehe.

if ya have a bard that you are wondering how to use the new bard masteries drop me a line and id be happy to take ya out and show ya around the new masteries.

S

Sirus

Thanks you both are very nice.. but it looks like I will be spending lots of time redoing my lumberjacking and my lockpicking apparently I put them on soulstones that were in my other house that bit the dust... so If you see little priz chopping wood or Starfire picking locks say Hello..hehehehe well at least it wasnt taming... thank goddess
Let me know if you need a bunch of lockpicks

P

prizim71

Thanks Poo, once I start concentrating on my bard again.. I will get in contact with ya since I never really did get the hang of using her.
Sirus Thanks I am good on lock picks... I still have tons of them left since my tamer use to go out and do T-maps all the time... speaking of which I also have to re do carto.. I just keep kicking myself for missing resubscribing that account by 6 days... so if you all see me.. just kick me for it...

S

Sirus

Thanks Poo, once I start concentrating on my bard again.. I will get in contact with ya since I never really did get the hang of using her.
Sirus Thanks I am good on lock picks... I still have tons of them left since my tamer use to go out and do T-maps all the time... speaking of which I also have to re do carto.. I just keep kicking myself for missing resubscribing that account by 6 days... so if you all see me.. just kick me for it...
*kicks*

J

[JD]

maybe im just on crack (or is it roids?) but im confused how you are lost after being away only a couple months. nothing much has changed since i started about 13 months ago. were you gone for a much larger time than your post indicates?

join a tram guild and if there is something specific you want to know like, "how do i make an imbuer", or "how do i get started fishing?" then we can be of more use.

P

prizim71

I was playing when SA first came out.. but not regularly.. and well I am blonde when I am not dying my hair (enough said) I get lost quickly with new stuff sorry JD, I have been playing this silly game since April of 1998 I use to stay right on top of things so I wouldn't get lost, so I didn't this time... I started an imbuer and thats as far as it went, real life was way to consuming and now I dont know where to start, so I am relearning those stupid skills I lost that was on my soul stones...lmao... so I will be even further behind when I finally get the booster pack... TTFN

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't played since the Fel Yew became a crappy swamp!
If you're lost then I must be royally lost....hehe
At least all of my houses that i've checked on are still standing.

I was just reading a post about imbuing and I broke out into laughter because I was soo lost. Then I started making weird noises like I was crazy! (The sound was with my finger horizontal between my lips with an up and down motion. Babies make this noise.)

P

prizim71

welcome to the world of "IDON'TKNOWWHATIAMDOING" like I said if I don't practice I lose it, good luck in your plight also sugarmmm

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No kidding!
I guess I will stick with what I used to do and read up as I go.