• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Return to Britannia Accounts Empty

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Open an account from 2004, but befor I could do that I had to link it to the new account managment system. After doing all that I was able to log into the account and when I did all my chars are gone. I am not the only one this has happen to with old accounts that were never linked as per this thread [UO Herald] Issues with Return to Britannia | Stratics Forums

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open an account from 2004, but befor I could do that I had to link it to the new account managment system. After doing all that I was able to log into the account and when I did all my chars are gone. I am not the only one this has happen to with old accounts that were never linked as per this thread [UO Herald] Issues with Return to Britannia | Stratics Forums
I have a guildmate, 3 of his 7 accounts were totally empty when he logged back into them.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a guildmate, 3 of his 7 accounts were totally empty when he logged back into them.
Did he have to link them? 1 account that it made me link was wiped, this account was a BOD runner account so I know there were chars on Baja shard. Another account that they let me log into without linking was ok, no chars missing. This should really be looked into because if unlinked accounts are being wiped when linked a lot of RTB people may become very very upset. This we do not need.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did he have to link them? 1 account that it made me link was wiped, this account was a BOD runner account so I know there were chars on Baja shard. Another account that they let me log into without linking was ok, no chars missing. This should really be looked into because if unlinked accounts are being wiped when linked a lot of RTB people may become very very upset. This we do not need.
Yes, I do believe he had to link them.