• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Return To Britainnia Players

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail and well met! welcome back to siege! I was wondering if any returning players, holding older accounts, have any goodies in their bank box they would be will to sell or trade. I have a museum on siege and I am hoping to score some items that have been tucked away lost for the ages. my museum is open to the public so all my items are up for display. I am lookn for old named clothing, server births, rubble and old event items. always lookn for odds and ends as well. I am in and out of game all the time. just give a shout out to me in general chat, PM me here or ICQ(42711018) which is best.

on a side note, I hope you guys like what you see here on siege. I know is not probally what you remember but we have an awesome community and would love to have some old vetrn players return for good. welcome back and enjoy your stay. I hope you embrace the modern days of old and give UO another shot!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a bascinet with 14 spell reflection charges... should be rare by now...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, I dug through all of my old accounts and consolidated. Apparently I left all of my rares and old timey stuff in my house that fell after I logged out 5 years ago. I did find a few 2004 gift packages though, lol...la

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry max I got a ton of that stuff already.

to bad rico that is a tough loss

thank you guys for lookn for me though. every little bit of effort helps!!