• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return to Brit

• Thread starter ShadowJack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

ShadowJack

I've been kicking the idea around to a lot of old friends (some r/l, some not) and a few are actually talking about rejoining the UO community. Some of them haven't played since pub 16 or whatever it was that took skill above gm level.

So to get to the point, a few fellows are waiting for another Return event so they can see what they think.

Are they going to do this again this year? if so when, so I can aggro those guys into playing ;P

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There hasn't been any hints, but if the Marketing team is smart they'll do this after SA releases (providing it goes well).

S

Sarphus

Why wait for it to be free to check out UO? It's not that expensive to play UO for a short while. Heck, it costs as much to go see a movie.

S

ShadowJack

I'm trying to get them back into the game, letting them download the client and run around on thier old accounts for a day or so would be more convincing (and hopefully addicting) than trying to get several people who aren't sure to spend their money.

I'm trying to save these people from FFXI (they keep trying to bring me into THAT game)

which I hate.

not trying to change thread topic on myself, but my God do I hate FFXI

S

ShadowJack

you could make up 5 more questions and make it a six on saturday

but yeah, I think the return to brit should happen once or twice a year. it's an excellent promo for old players