• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return of the Harbingers.(Event)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Saturday 21 November 2009!

- Meet MJ at the roof of Britain bank at 8:30pm CET!

He will take you to a place to summon and fight up to 6 Harbingers that evening. (It will depend how well and fast we can do them.)

Eveyone is welcome to join in the fun! :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Part 2 of the event starts this evening.

Again 6 Crystals will be ready to summon Harbingers.

Like yesterday a possible turkey hunt ! :)

Unlike Yesterday , MJ might stay home but the almighty Elven Mage and Provoker , Stella New will host this event.

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was a lot of fun!
Frarc, (un)fortunately you missed the part, when Mr Harbinger started to kick our butts. :)
Yes, he can insta kill... 100 times. Hehe.

Thx for the event @all!

/Claire

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry i had to leave like that. :(

I was not feeling well all day but i want to go on with the event anyway. But sometimes i loose the battle against the headeaches and migraines.

Glad to hear you had fun.

For next friday i want to have a big turkey event. And give a chance to get maps and items for those who don't have a chance to kill plenty of turkeys alone.