• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] (RESULTS POSTED) THE BLOOD MOON SILENT AUCTION ON ATLANTIC ENDED APRIL 19th AT 7:00 PM EST

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This week has been foretold and prophesied for a millennium that I would host a solemn auction where priceless antiquities would be revealed upon a Blood Moon during a Holy Week and that the auction would end on the Sabbath. Do not fear this revelation, as you may find yourself in good spirits among friends with this unique opportunity to bid on these historical mementos. Many of these rare sacred objects were recovered from evil fiends and safely secured in a player's museum for years. Now you may own a piece of history. Good luck to you all and may the Gods be in your favor.

Atlantic Silent Auction Information, Times and Rules:

On every Saturday I host an ingame silent auction on the Atlantic shard at my Zento house that ends at 7:00PM EST (19:00 Hours). I always auction off 24 items/packages (LOTS) per week. There will be no Buy Outs and No Reserved Prices. I can be reached in game when available on the "Silent Auction" chat channel. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

This month’s auction ends Saturday April 19th, 2014 at 7:00 PM ET / 1AM CET / Midnight GMT / 6PM CT / 5PM MT / 4PM PT / 8AM Tokyo / 9AM Sydney

Please check your time zone for daylight / summer saving time changes. I selected this end date and time so it did not interfere with EM hosted Events, traditional work schedules, and traditional sleeping hours. If you are unable to attend, please ask a friend to be your proxy bidder. Also please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/to determine when the auctions end in your time zone.

First Floor

Lot 1 – Season 4 Lake Austin Event - A Dragon Prod - Cheap Gold - 905m
Lot 2 – Season 10 Catskills Event - The Smoldering Skull Of A Daemon General - Smoot - 150m
Lot 3 – Season 9 Catskills Event - All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette - LoneWolf - 360m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Drachenfels Event - A Life-like Rendition Of Tuan Filled With Part Of His Soul - ChuChi - 850m
Lot 5 – Season 10 Origin Event - Lantern Of Souls Replica - Origin Halloween 2012 - Karek - 150m
Lot 6 – Season 11 Lake Superior Event - Crystal Samples - UltimaKong - 187m

Second Floor

Lot 7 – Season 9 Atlantic Event - Chevalier's Bulwark, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - LoneWolf - 115m
Lot 8 – Season 9 Chesapeake Event - Paws Healers Journal - LoneWolf - 305m
Lot 9 – Season 9 Drachenfels Event - The Book Of Grimm's Fairy Tales - Brian DeSpell - 151m
Lot 10 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Account Ledger Of The Mornwok Estate - Karek - 300m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Warped Terathan Egg - Nails Warstein - 60m
Lot 12 – Season 10 Origin Event - Composite Moonstone - Flutter - 40m

Third Floor

Lot 13 – Season 10 Baja - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - UltimaKong - 195m
Lot 14 – Season 10 Baja - Shard Of Blue Moon Light - Karek - 300m
Lot 15 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - A Ship Model Of The HMS Poseidon's Fury - Karek - 425m
Lot 16 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Navigator's Tricorne - Flutter - 110m
Lot 17 – Season 9 Great Lakes Event - The Hissing Cat Of House Mirza - Coral - 45m
Lot 18 - Season 11 Atlantic Event - Cornerstone Of The First Knights Of The Crux Ansata Temple, It Is Covered In Archaic Symbols - Karek - 75m

Fourth Floor

Lot 19 – Season 7 Chesapeake Event - A Festival Rose - TinyDancer - 291m
Lot 20 – Valentine's Day 2000 - A Whispering Rose From Shard Lead Counselor Sebratis - Summer - Billion
Lot 21 – Season 11 Pacific Event - Who Knew A Tree So Tall Could Grow From A Seed So Small - Blend - 600m
Lot 22 – Season 8 Oceania Event - Commander Cotume's Blood Soaked Bindings - LoneWolf - 40m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Halloween 2006 - Baja - AnAn - 50m
Lot 24 – Pre-Patched AoS Items - Shadow Dancer Tokuno Dyed AoS Skirt, Tunic & Thigh Boots - Wayne - 18m

Auction Information and Rules For New Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. Bids must be made in 1 Million Gold or higher increments. There will be a 10 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items between 6:50PM – 7PM EST. Players can choose to continue bidding past 7PM EST only on items that received bids during the last 10 minutes period, and can continue bidding for another 10 minutes until no more bids have been received for a full 10 minutes. Anyone can bid in this cool down period, even players who have not previous bids. Please note any bids not adhering to the auction rules will be subject to deletion at the Auctioneers discretion.

Receiving Your Winnings:

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic only. Players will have 3 days (72 hours) to pay for their items, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. In order to receive your winnings, you must contact me via ICQ, Stratics, or Facebook. My colorful army of Orienteering Robed vendors will accept your gold. After you have bought off these vendors, I will deliver onto you, your winning item(s). I might be able to personally provide limited gold swapping for a few select shards if you notify me in advance. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods.

My Reliable Hours of Availability:
10 AM - 2 PM EST

5 PM - 8 PM EST
11 PM - 2 AM EST

Bidders + Sellers can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein
:) Please Note I Am Just The Auctioneer, Not The Owner Of Displayed Rares, I Reserve The Right To Bid :)

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
UPDATED WITH BIDS

First Floor
Lot 1 – Season 4 Lake Austin Event - A Dragon Prod - Stelly - 600m

Lot 2 – Season 10 Catskills Event - The Smoldering Skull Of A Daemon General - Smoot - 150m
Lot 3 – Season 9 Catskills Event - All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette - Stelly - 200m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Drachenfels Event - A Life-like Rendition Of Tuan Filled With Part Of His Soul - Stelly - 400m
Lot 5 – Season 10 Origin Event - Lantern Of Souls Replica - Origin Halloween 2012 - McMug - 35m
Lot 6 – Season 11 Lake Superior Event - Crystal Samples - Brian DeSpell - 75m

Second Floor
Lot 7 – Season 9 Atlantic Event - Chevalier's Bulwark, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Stelly - 50m

Lot 8 – Season 9 Chesapeake Event - Paws Healers Journal - Brian DeSpell - 40m
Lot 9 – Season 9 Drachenfels Event - The Book Of Grimm's Fairy Tales - Brian DeSpell - 40m
Lot 10 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Account Ledger Of The Mornwok Estate - Alexander - 100m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Warped Terathan Egg - Stelly - 20m
Lot 12 – Season 10 Origin Event - Composite Moonstone - Flutter - 15m

Third Floor
Lot 13 – Season 10 Baja - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - Stelly - 50m

Lot 14 – Season 10 Baja - Shard Of Blue Moon Light - Flutter - 40m
Lot 15 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - A Ship Model Of The HMS Poseidon's Fury - Flutter - 100m
Lot 16 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Navigator's Tricorne - Flutter - 30m
Lot 17 – Season 9 Great Lakes Event - The Hissing Cat Of House Mirza - Rathgar - 25m
Lot 18 - Season 11 Atlantic Event - Cornerstone Of The First Knights Of The Crux Ansata Temple, It Is Covered In Archaic Symbols - Queen Arya - 50m

Fourth Floor
Lot 19 – Season 7 Chesapeake Event - A Festival Rose - Queen Arya - 100m

Lot 20 – Valentine's Day 2000 - A Whispering Rose From Shard Lead Counselor Sebratis - Stelly - 130m
Lot 21a – Season 11 Pacific Event - Who Knew A Tree So Tall Could Grow From A Seed So Small - Julieanna - 250m
Lot 22 – Season 8 Oceania Event - Commander Cotume's Blood Soaked Bindings - Flutter - 15m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Halloween 2006 - Baja - Malakhi - 3m
Lot 24 – Pre-Patched AoS Items - Shadow Dancer Tokuno Dyed AoS Skirt, Tunic & Thigh Boots - Stelly - 6m

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
ENDS TODAY

First Floor
Lot 1 – Season 4 Lake Austin Event - A Dragon Prod - Stelly - 600m

Lot 3 – Season 9 Catskills Event - All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette - McMug - 230m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Drachenfels Event - A Life-like Rendition Of Tuan Filled With Part Of His Soul - Karek - 500m
Lot 5 – Season 10 Origin Event - Lantern Of Souls Replica - Origin Halloween 2012 - Flutter - 40m
Lot 6 – Season 11 Lake Superior Event - Crystal Samples - McMug - 80m

Second Floor
Lot 7 – Season 9 Atlantic Event - Chevalier's Bulwark, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Stelly - 50m

Lot 8 – Season 9 Chesapeake Event - Paws Healers Journal - Brian DeSpell - 40m
Lot 9 – Season 9 Drachenfels Event - The Book Of Grimm's Fairy Tales - Brian DeSpell - 40m
Lot 10 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Account Ledger Of The Mornwok Estate - Brian DeSpell - 225m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Warped Terathan Egg - McMug - 31m
Lot 12 – Season 10 Origin Event - Composite Moonstone - Feral - 33m

Third Floor
Lot 13 – Season 10 Baja - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - Stelly - 50m

Lot 14 – Season 10 Baja - Shard Of Blue Moon Light - Laina - 65m
Lot 15 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - A Ship Model Of The HMS Poseidon's Fury - Karek - 150m
Lot 16 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Navigator's Tricorne - Meadhbh - 40m
Lot 17 – Season 9 Great Lakes Event - The Hissing Cat Of House Mirza - McMug - 30m
Lot 18 - Season 11 Atlantic Event - Cornerstone Of The First Knights Of The Crux Ansata Temple, It Is Covered In Archaic Symbols - Alexander - 70m

Fourth Floor
Lot 19 – Season 7 Chesapeake Event - A Festival Rose - Karek - 150m

Lot 20 – Valentine's Day 2000 - A Whispering Rose From Shard Lead Counselor Sebratis - Alexander - 150m
Lot 21 – Season 11 Pacific Event - Who Knew A Tree So Tall Could Grow From A Seed So Small - Sinder Shayde - 265m
Lot 22 – Season 8 Oceania Event - Commander Cotume's Blood Soaked Bindings - Flutter - 21m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Halloween 2006 - Baja - Richard - 3m
Lot 24 – Pre-Patched AoS Items - Shadow Dancer Tokuno Dyed AoS Skirt, Tunic & Thigh Boots - Richard - 9m

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
LAST UPDATE - ENDS IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS

First Floor
Lot 1 – Season 4 Lake Austin Event - A Dragon Prod - Obsidian - 900m

Lot 3 – Season 9 Catskills Event - All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette - McMug - 230m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Drachenfels Event - A Life-like Rendition Of Tuan Filled With Part Of His Soul - Obsidian - 650m
Lot 5 – Season 10 Origin Event - Lantern Of Souls Replica - Origin Halloween 2012 - Flutter - 40m
Lot 6 – Season 11 Lake Superior Event - Crystal Samples - Obsidian - 150m

Second Floor

Lot 8 – Season 9 Chesapeake Event - Paws Healers Journal - Obsidian - 120m
Lot 9 – Season 9 Drachenfels Event - The Book Of Grimm's Fairy Tales - Obsidian - 150m
Lot 10 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Account Ledger Of The Mornwok Estate - Karek - 300m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Warped Terathan Egg - McMug - 31m
Lot 12 – Season 10 Origin Event - Composite Moonstone - Feral - 33m

Third Floor
Lot 13 – Season 10 Baja - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - Brian DeSpell - 55m

Lot 14 – Season 10 Baja - Shard Of Blue Moon Light - Karek - 100m
Lot 15 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - A Ship Model Of The HMS Poseidon's Fury - Karek - 150m
Lot 16 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Navigator's Tricorne - Meadhbh - 40m
Lot 17 – Season 9 Great Lakes Event - The Hissing Cat Of House Mirza - McMug - 30m
Lot 18 - Season 11 Atlantic Event - Cornerstone Of The First Knights Of The Crux Ansata Temple, It Is Covered In Archaic Symbols - Alexander - 70m

Fourth Floor
Lot 19 – Season 7 Chesapeake Event - A Festival Rose - Obsidian - 160m

Lot 20 – Valentine's Day 2000 - A Whispering Rose From Shard Lead Counselor Sebratis - Alexander - 150m
Lot 21 – Season 11 Pacific Event - Who Knew A Tree So Tall Could Grow From A Seed So Small - Obsidian - 400m
Lot 22 – Season 8 Oceania Event - Commander Cotume's Blood Soaked Bindings - Richard - 22m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Halloween 2006 - Baja - Obsidian - 40m
Lot 24 – Pre-Patched AoS Items - Shadow Dancer Tokuno Dyed AoS Skirt, Tunic & Thigh Boots - Richard - 9m

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
WINNING BIDDERS

Karek - 1250m - PAID
Summer - Billion - PAID
Cheap Gold - 905m - PAID
ChuChi - 850m - PAID
LoneWolf - 820m - PAID
Blend - 600m - PAID
UltimaKong - 382m - PAID
TinyDancer - 291m - PAID
Brian DeSpell - 151m - PAID
Flutter - 150m - PAID
Smoot - 150m - PAID
Nails Warstein - 60m - PAID
AnAn - 50m - PAID
Coral - 45m - PAID
Wayne - 18m - PAID

TOTAL - 6722m

First Floor
Lot 1 – Season 4 Lake Austin Event - A Dragon Prod - Cheap Gold - 905m

Lot 3 – Season 9 Catskills Event - All Mesanna Saw Was These Footprints As I Walked Away Alive While Playing Mesanna Roulette - LoneWolf - 360m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Drachenfels Event - A Life-like Rendition Of Tuan Filled With Part Of His Soul - ChuChi - 850m
Lot 5 – Season 10 Origin Event - Lantern Of Souls Replica - Origin Halloween 2012 - Karek - 150m
Lot 6 – Season 11 Lake Superior Event - Crystal Samples - UltimaKong - 187m

Second Floor
Lot 7 – Season 9 Atlantic Event - Chevalier's Bulwark, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - LoneWolf - 115m

Lot 8 – Season 9 Chesapeake Event - Paws Healers Journal - LoneWolf - 305m
Lot 9 – Season 9 Drachenfels Event - The Book Of Grimm's Fairy Tales - Brian DeSpell - 151m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Warped Terathan Egg - Nails Warstein - 60m
Lot 12 – Season 10 Origin Event - Composite Moonstone - Flutter - 40m

Third Floor
Lot 13 – Season 10 Baja - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - UltimaKong - 195m

Lot 14 – Season 10 Baja - Shard Of Blue Moon Light - Karek - 300m
Lot 15 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - A Ship Model Of The HMS Poseidon's Fury - Karek - 425m
Lot 16 – Season 8 Chesapeake Event - Navigator's Tricorne - Flutter - 110m
Lot 17 – Season 9 Great Lakes Event - The Hissing Cat Of House Mirza - Coral - 45m
Lot 18 - Season 11 Atlantic Event - Cornerstone Of The First Knights Of The Crux Ansata Temple, It Is Covered In Archaic Symbols - Karek - 75m

Fourth Floor
Lot 19 – Season 7 Chesapeake Event - A Festival Rose - TinyDancer - 291m

Lot 20 – Valentine's Day 2000 - A Whispering Rose From Shard Lead Counselor Sebratis - Summer - Billion
Lot 21 – Season 11 Pacific Event - Who Knew A Tree So Tall Could Grow From A Seed So Small - Blend - 600m
Lot 22 – Season 8 Oceania Event - Commander Cotume's Blood Soaked Bindings - LoneWolf - 40m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Halloween 2006 - Baja - AnAn - 50m
Lot 24 – Pre-Patched AoS Items - Shadow Dancer Tokuno Dyed AoS Skirt, Tunic & Thigh Boots - Wayne - 18m

Last edited: