• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Results from Spined Kit

F

frodofeet

For anyone interested, here's the results from my first Spined Kit after hiting 100 Arms Lore.

I used a Talisman with 21% EB / 23% B, and have 106.5 tailoring:

Using Spined mostly because I was going for some high luck pieces.

The highlighted ones are the only ones I think are worth keeping, the rest are getting recycled.

All in I can't help feeling a little disappointed... perhaps I was expecting too much from the intensity changes, hehe

Now to dig out that Horned Kit...

G

Horned will give a much better show. I can't see how you weren't impressed with spined getting lrc 20 3 times, the main weakness of spined obviously is the amount of mods (1-3). Horned is 3-4 so your lowest horned piece will have at least as many mods as the best spined. If you check the posts a few down, you'll see some of the pieces people have made using a horned runic, pretty impressive stuff

I use spined purely for luck pieces, and cross my fingers for lrc on luck pieces for the tamers.

Rey~

F

frodofeet

<blockquote><hr>

I can't see how you weren't impressed with spined getting lrc 20 3 times

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was pleased at getting some high LRC &amp; Luck, but what I really meant (sorry should have said this earlier) was the resists were overall rather low. The avg resist per piece was only 38, 20 pieces were only at 31.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy collecting and filling BODs, and I think the new changes have made things a whole lot more interesting, but I was just a little disappointed with the resists.

Like I said though, I'm probably just expecting too much... you know like when you go see that new hyped movie, and it turns out just meh!

I

imported_Hanna

I used barbed leather got good results.

just an example of some of the results

got many over 60 resists
one at 74 resist
many good LRC pieces like one I am wearing
18 LRC 52 resists MR 2

Not bad at all for a spined runic

I found using spined leather got generally bad results every time

G

Some of the best pieces I have from spined kits after burning around 20:

Leggings:
2 HP Increase
140 Luck
14 LRC

Resists:
10 - 7 - 4 - 6 - 4

Sleeves:
2 MR
5 Mana Increase
140 Luck

Resists:
11 - 5 - 6 - 4 - 5

This was only as a test to see what I COULD get from a spined kit and I was lucky to find as many kits as I did for only 25k each.

I will be burning horned kits next but will be making my suit pieces with barbed kits because I want a medable max luck suit with 100 LRC and some mana regen on it lol.

C

Chameleon

Is there any difference in the resists or properties of armour being crafted by a legendary tailor &amp; a elder tailor?

Wanted to try my spined runic kit.