• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Restock Agent issue

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious if this is a bug, something I've done incorrectly or if it just doesn't work. Basically, I have 2 reg containers, one for mage and one for necro. I've set up 2 restock agents, one for mage and one for necro. Added all the respective regs to the respective agent. Made the respective containers default for their respective agent. Aaaand......nothing. I hit the restock button in my pack, nothing. I switch from Mage to Necro and nothing. I remove the default container, try again. Asks me to target and does nothing else.
I go to town, recall back in and try again with the Necro agent, this time it works...kind of. It moves every reg, mage and necro, into the necro container. I double check, only necro regs in the necro agent. So I try changing to mage reg and running again, nothing. Move everything back into the back and try necro again, nothing.
I try to recall again and nothing.
I restart the client and try again. Works correctly for both once but nothing after that.
So, is this bugged or did I miss something when setting it up?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hit the restock button in my pack, nothing. I switch from Mage to Necro and nothing. I remove the default container, try again.
You hit the restock button on the container with the "stock" inside.

I have a deed box full of all my potions etc. I have my backpack set for my default container. When I open the deed box and click restock it fills my backpack. Is this what you are trying to do?

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You hit the restock button on the container with the "stock" inside.

I have a deed box full of all my potions etc. I have my backpack set for my default container. When I open the deed box and click restock it fills my backpack. Is this what you are trying to do?
What I'm trying to do is move items from my backpack to containers. Mainly, regs that I gather while T-hunting. Essentially stocking my storage containers from my backpack. And yes I was clicking the restock button in my backpack when attempting to start.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah ok I get ya. I've only ever used it to fill my pack from a container. Not the other way! I'll have a play around tonight and see if it works for me.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You re-stock from a container to your back pack (or a container within it) you use an organiser agent to move items from your backpack to a storage container. You're using the wrong agent.

An unusual use of the re-stock agent I discovered was feeding my tamer's pet. I have one for each pet she uses regularly. Default container is the pet and quantity is one.

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You re-stock from a container to your back pack (or a container within it) you use an organiser agent to move items from your backpack to a storage container. You're using the wrong agent.
Organizer agent seems to work though a little less convenient since I need to remember to switch back and forth and back again to my looting organizer, but at least it saves a little time.
Although, with playing around with them, now I don't understand why the restock agent wouldn't work? Essentially it's the same, just telling what items to get from where and where to put them. Unless there's some coding scribbled into the backpacks...But either way, Organizer seems to be working so thank you for that!

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Follow up for the EC savvy out there, is there a way to create a macro to run the different organizers? So rather than having to change organizer per use, just click a button or hit a key and it auto runs the assigned organizer?