• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Restless Raffles Part 2 - Winners Choice + 90/10 Lottery Raffle Winner #39 Lottery Winner #1

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have decided to do another raffle :D I couldn't decide which item to raffle off, so this time there are 5 items and the winner gets to choose the one they want. Also as a change there are only 50 tickets instead of 100 and they are 5m each. Since the Lucky Dealer doesn't have a 50 sided die option i will still roll a 100 sided die and if the number rolled is over 50 then i will just subtract 50 from that number to get the winning ticket number (example - if i roll a 63 then the winning number is 13, get it?)

Also! I have added 2 lotteries. They are Lottery A and Lottery B. There are 20 tickets in each lottery and they are 5m each. The winners of these lotteries will receive 90% of the income earned on the ticket sales... if all 20 tickets sell then the winner will get 90 mil. I will use the 20 sided die option for these. Simple right?

Both the Raffle and Lottery drawings will be on Sunday June 7th. I don't know what time yet since i don't plan my life that far ahead but I'm sure i can squeeze it in sometime that day. If tickets sell out early then i may hold the drawings earlier, I will always have witnesses for the drawings.

THE RAFFLE PRIZE OPTIONS ARE :
1- Ancient Crystaline Computer Wrested From The Mangled Corpse Of An Artificial Intelligence (25)
2- The Standard of Bordermarch (20) - acts like a luck statue
3- Volatile Animated Weapon Replica (15) - sweet animated golden field of blades
4- The Orb Of Dominion (15) - gnarly electric guitar rift when dclicked
5- A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven (12) (*)

MY HOUSE IS IN THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF ZENTO (TOKUNO CITY, 2ND OPTION TOKUNO MOONGATE) HOUSE HAS A BIG 'R' ON MAP. LOOK AT PICTURE BELOW.

Raffle  Lottery.png

ENJOY!

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just so everyone knows, all books have a code inside, winners need to present winning book, i will verify code, then award prize.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ONLY 16 RAFFLE TICKETS LEFT! Still 16 tickets from lottery A left and all 20 from lottery B left.

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What's the count at now. I know I bought a couple more last night after you posted this. Cant wait for the drawing. #FingersCrossed!!!
ONLY 16 RAFFLE TICKETS LEFT! Still 16 tickets from lottery A left and all 20 from lottery B left.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wont be home to check it for a few more hours. anyone else can feel free to go count what's left ...and buy them ;)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are 9 raffle tickets left. also, i removed the 90/10 lottery B, no tickets had sold on it but since only 4 tickets have sold from lottery A so far i will just use that one to gauge interest in it.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are now out of tickets. :) good luck everyone else.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since they are sold out i will grab some peoples tomorrow (friday) and do the drawing. the lottery drawing will still be on sunday or until sold out. good luck everyone :) i will post another raffle soon, also with 5 options, will probably use the 4 nonpicked items and a new addition or switch it up completely and do whatever i want... who knows, stay tuned :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
winning number was 89. subtract 50 and the winning ticket number is 39. contact me if you have it :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are still 15 lottery tickets left, drawing for that winner will be tomorrow. the more that sell the more the winning ticket is worth.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still 15 tickets left in lottery. will hold drawing later tonite. 5m mil per ticket, winner gets 90% of ticket sales

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
went ahead and did the lottery drawing. due to low interest i will not do the lottery again, but i will put up another raffle sometime this week. only 5 tickets sold, #s 1 9 12 14 19, i rolled a 20 sided die until one of the winning numbers came up, i had to roll 10 times. here are the rolls 4 10 17 2 17 10 13 4 7 1. soo.... winning # is ticket# 1! whoever has #1 contact me!

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sad thing that you're not generating much interest, i think this is a damn good thing you're doing.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's getting close to summer time and that's when the game slows down . I been to busy or I would have gotten a ticket myself.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
It's getting close to summer time and that's when the game slows down . I been to busy or I would have gotten a ticket myself.
Same here, got busy and lost track of things

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe i will do another lottery at a later time, but the raffles will continue as they have gained some interest :) i will post another raffle sometime this week when i have time. i have just started back up with school (after being out of it for 14 years) in addition to my 50-60 hr a week job so most of my UO time is mostly just squeezing in for some events and browsing the vendor search, but i will get another raffle cranked out possibly on tuesday or thursday.