• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Resourses!!

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I set up a Commodity Broker (named Imbue\Tailoring resourses) in front of the i4ni vendor house im trading in Gems, Leathers, magical residue, enchanted essenses, and relics.
another has mage regs, bottles, and scrolls. I have intentions of adding all the regent types and bandages and enchanted bandages.
all prices are comparable to faction pricing

OK now pets broker what kinda pets are we looking for? i wanna get an idea what your looking for

NEW2 i tried keeping prices as low as possible for resale but as high as i could for new members to sell regs gems etc from there loot for them to make a few extra $$
let em all know please

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a non-tamer pet stall on Europa. My biggest sellers are giant beetles, fire beetles and swamp dragons. I also stock ostards, ridgebacks, llamas, lesser hiryu and boura but they don't sell as often.

My theory on bigger pets is, any tamer worthy of the name should be able to catch his/her own pets :D

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
NEW2 i tried keeping prices as low as possible for resale but as high as i could for new members to sell regs gems etc from there loot for them to make a few extra $$
let em all know please
My buying prices is low too :), else I get more resources than I need and can resell. If NEW2 members want more for their wares, they can put up a vendor at the NM house or use the chat to sell their wares. If my prices are to low, it may be because I don't need more of that kind and only buy for resell

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im confused does this mean you'll pass message on or NO? or are you just telling me you already do this and arent gonna pass on my message

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sure I will pass the message as I have a limit for how much I buy. I try to tell them to use the stall vendors. I don't tell them only to use mine.
I got enough of some of the items ready so more buyers will be great :)
I think the shard as whole need to learn to check this stall vendors, when they want to sell or buy.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you Sprago for always thinking about the Siege community!

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stock (at Sir AJ's Critters in NM) swamp dragons at 10k each, gm made goloms at 15k each and blue beatles at 10k.