• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

resizing

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi,

I've been kind of getting the urge for a bigger house, I have a small/medium customizable where I have been for over 9 years. There is a bigger plot not far away and I've checked on tc and can place a bigger plot where I am now. My question is if you resize your house do you lose the placed on date? I'm kind of hesitant to move or resize since I've been there so long.

Thanks..

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just resized my house - yeah you will lose date. Resizing works as demolish, house dissapear and u have 1h for placing it again (in bigger size). So if u place it as new plor the date is also new one.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just resized my house - yeah you will lose date. Resizing works as demolish, house dissapear and u have 1h for placing it again (in bigger size). So if u place it as new plor the date is also new one.
Thanks I kind of figured that, but just thought I'd check, I guess I'll probably just stick with what I have.
Thanks again.