• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor ENDED CLOSED Reserved Auction 5 ARMOR PIECES -Too many mods to list take a look!!!!!!

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
Hands Of Death Vendors Reserved Auction 10 min. rule is in effect Ends Dec.9th at 7pm
All reserved bids are set at 30mil
1. Screenshot (385).png 2. Screenshot (386).png 3. Screenshot (387).png 4. Screenshot (388).png 5. Screenshot (396).png

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
3. SOLD TO Dorinda for 30mil
1. SOLD TO Old Vet Back for 50 mil
my ICQ IS 706653040 CONTACT ME FOR DELIVERY AND THANKS FOR YOUR BIDS

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
I have had zero response from either bidders on this auction so im assuming that you not honoring your bid and im going to move forward and place the items back in my stock

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
I have had zero response from either bidders on this auction so im assuming that you not honoring your bid and im going to move forward and place the items back in my stock
Aeyko you were the first bidder with reserved bid i will honor your bid on item one seeing as the other bidder did not bother to contact me