• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Rescheduled: "A Lesson In Love And Loyalty", Thursday 13th Feb @ 8pm GMT

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The King cordially summons the following Royal Investigators to receive promotions from Skaros at the Councillors Hall In Britain at 8pm GMT; More of you may be promoted depending upon your loyalty to the crown in the meantime.

Bill Breakspeare - Royal Investigator Corporal

Hex - Royal Investigator Corporal

Franz - First Class I

Leodegan - First Class I

Helvetica - First Class I

Luzifer - First Class I

Theocrat - First Class I

After which, the King wishes to address your disquiet with his realm, by giving you a treatise on how Chaos is compatible with Love, and Father Grant has kindly offered to provide an example of this in person. So do all come to this event, and see just how much your King cares for you all!

Last edited:

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Rescheduled due to the internet junction box outside flooding, and to give you time to see the new event time. I shall give some thought about how you can punish this tardiness; can EMs be ridden when in horse form? I'll experiment and let you know!