• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Request for VP to hand over the golden child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Public Request for VP to hand over custody of AJ into the care of Products of Society. For his skills are pure and cannot be tainted by your wicked ways.

Mervyn will take him under his wing.

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mervyn,

The golden child of which you speak has made his decision to stay under the wing of Europa's champion, Nadir - Govenor of Jhelom.

If you so wish to have your own prodigy may i suggest you seek them in the same place your usual rectuits are found - haven im assuming.

Goodluck in your quest to find a replacement for Zaptista (formerly of the products of society). You have large boots to fill.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[*Removed as it came close to a Personal Attack ... not to mention illegal 3rd Party Programs*]

Last edited by a moderator:

IceCast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Under your wing? Vermin, u were under my wing and look what happend, you need training, you cant give training.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah that's the same Zap you slammed us for having in the guild as he uses uo######.
You seemed comfortable with his playstyle. It conforms with Sparrows and Efras who are still currently in your guild so i figured it wouldn't be an issue. Seeing as we only win 'coz we hack' anyway.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm ... this ain't the place for bickering guys.

Take it to PMs or Chat in-game please.

Don't make me hit you ... :twak:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is AJ a weapon or piece of armor to be passed back and forth or a breathing, thinking person who can decide for himself which guild he prefers to join?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AJ is the greatest mage you'll never have in your Guild, he knows he is better than that.

Team Shaggi rekt PRO alliance 2v5 last night. You think AJ wants to be a part of such atrocious teamplay?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm ... this ain't the place for bickering guys.

Take it to PMs or Chat in-game please.

Don't make me hit you ... :twak:
We're not hurting anybody, no one has to read this thread apart from the parties involved. Its here confined to one thread, or General Chat. Lesser of two evils?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong on all counts.

Hence I'm locking the thread.

DO NOT restart it.

Status
Not open for further replies.