• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reptalons? KR?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know some reading this will think I posted this in the wrong place. But this thread is intended for MY friends. Who exist on Catskills.

Yeah...I checked out some of the artwork of KR and I can agree with what was said about the Reptalons. They Look awful. I also will admit that most people prefered playing in "2d" v.s. "3d" (I prefered 3d, but anyway) the Repatalon was one of the few creatures that looked virtually the same in 2d, AND 3d. And I heard little complaints. However........The Reptalon in the KR client. The Reptalon is...is, well. It looks stupid and I have not heard anyone say otherwise.

Reason for this post: Just wondering if any of my friends/pals/buddies/aquaintences agree?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, lets see...I'll try. I'm not to good at the whole "adding pics" thing yet. Bare with me...

G

Here's my poison green Hiryu in two different movements.
The coloring is just bad.

G

I agree about the hiryu coloring. Especially poor in light of the fantastic subtlties of the 2D coloring of these. I think they can work on it though. Saw Serpentine dragons at a spawn the other day in KR and they were far more intricate coloring

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soooo, that is what hiryus look like in KR. Any different when mounted? Thank you for the pics Flutter.

G

No nothing different when you're on it's back.
We are hoping someone rehues these poor guys soon!
I think the graphic is nice but the color is horrid.
The reptalons are kinda cute... *shrugs*

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sigh*

But Reptalons aren't supposed to be "cute" lol. I want it to be scary looking. Meh...at least someone said something good about them. Thank you for feedback Flutter.