• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reported

G

Goodoljoe

I got reported again for hiting a golem today and a GM had to stop all his important daily duties to come to me and ask if I was there,i find this totally unaceptable,thus I will
cancel all my 245 accounts!! Outrageous!!!

!!!

A

Altec

I got reported again for hiting a golem today and a GM had to stop all his important daily duties to come to me and ask if I was there,i find this totally unaceptable,thus I will

!!!
I would be happy if i was beating on my golem and a gm came and checked if i was still there at least that would mean someone is doing there job. I will be glad to be at all your house idocs of all 245 accounts.

I guess you can't please everyone. First people complain no gms ever do anything and now you cry that the are doing something.

E

Evlar

Thankyou for imparting such valuable information...

I now know what I must do to actually get a personal visit from a GM.

*Makes Notes*

Have (insert here) problem... take golem to Luna, whack with melee weapon... get friend to report to GM... when GM arrives... hit him with your troubles...

That should do it :)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

!!!
LOL. Thanks for the laugh bro.

M

Muggs10

Whats a GM? All's I get anymore is a blue dot in the upper left hand corner of my screen....You must be special! lol j/k:lick: