• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Report Your Stranger Sightings Here

A

AustinRules

When a stranger is sighted and you are alone and need help post the location and time here so we can assist you in bringing him down. Of course if you have your own group and you desire privacy for your kill you don't have to post here, just if you need some help. I am sure there are many single warriors willing to come to your aid.

Been through Despise several times today and yesterday and never saw a thing. I guess the stranger is still around. Let us know if you see him.

D

Devils_Reject

Everybody b careful in luna they have spotted a stranger in luna on other shards so if it hasnt been spotted yet on ours b careful(meaning u luna banksitters)

S

Sunrise

well Luna is thy city of paladins and paladins are suppose to be good sooo :D.

A

AustinRules

In Luna they said the stranger appeared about an hour ago and was quickly dispatched. There are a total of six strangers coming, each more powerful than the one before it. They will arrive at different places, different times. So far we have had one in Despise and one in Luna. I don't know if they will reappear at these locations occasionally or not. But four more are coming.

D

Devils_Reject

Some quick notes for everyone:
* One member of the Six will be introduced per day. They will respawn throughout the day after being defeated (every 2 - 4 hours).
* Each of them are different, and have unique abilities and attacks.
* Common attacks are fire related
* After every member has been introduced, they will spawn in a random rotation, in their individual locations, with at least one available every day all day.
* At this time, we've met Myxkion (Despise), and now Kealdia (Luna)

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - Lead Designer - Ultima Online - EA Mythic

A

AustinRules

Stranger just showed up and was killed in Luna. Will be another couple hours before a reappearance....unless a new one shows up somewhere.

A

AustinRules

Stranger in Destard right now....half life. Taking a long time...8pCentral.

S

Sunrise

aye ....Valvakka is dead in destard. I did notice tho. that everything in my pack that was not inuranced or blessed went by by. Is gone. I looked on both of my corpses and it was gone.

yeah the second time I died is when I was just rezed the fire wave wall got me. LoL.

A

AustinRules

He is on the second level where the demons spawn. The stranger has split into about ten strangers now. Going to take a big effort to take him down. Napa needs you now to see if we can do this.....7pmCentral.

A

AustinRules

Wow, that was quick. I left to post the above message and when I got back the stranger had been killed. With all the mirror images I thought it was going to take a lot more time. Good job guys.

A

AustinRules

Earlier today Jeremy posted that when a certain stranger is killed it brings down the shard. So for about the last day they have been on hold. That stranger is being 'disciplined' and supposedly the assault will begin again later this afternoon. She didn't say where, in Heartwood or somewhere else.

D

Devils_Reject

That stranger is being 'disciplined' and supposedly the assault will begin again later this afternoon.
hehe there gonna really beat that stranger:stretcher: OoOooOOOoo anyways glad there be back up.... theres so many things going wrong with this arc its incredable:stretcher:

S

Sunrise

seriously now..if there was nothing wrong with this event? Would it be UO? :D

N

Nibblets

It might be heartwood....the quest givers there have multiplied like mad...
There's at least 7 Sleen the Trinket Weaver running around. My screen was spammed with their auto dialog

A

AustinRules

Jeremy just posted......no strangers until tomorrow. Obviously the stranger didn't take discipline well.

A

AustinRules

A stranger just showed up in Hyloth......Thurs night...8:35pCentral