• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Wally Swiftknife's Treasure Found! (Tuesday 30th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clues from Thursday led everyone to Trinsic at 8pm last night. Colonel Clegg arrived and recaped the clues, One of the clues stated 'Hold your breath' which led him to believe diving would be involved!

Clegg had scouted Trinsic earlier and told of a rather unusual whirlpool at the park, Everyone followed and right enough.. An interesting whirlpool had formed in the small town pond.

Holding onto a rope Clegg jumped into the water and swam towards the ripples, Suddenly he vanished down the hole!

In amongst the stealing of underwear in the crowd, The rope tightened as it was pulled back, bringing Clegg back to the surface.

Clegg said we should all go together and using the keyword 'Moonlit whirlpool' you were forced into the pool.

Inside a water filled cavern, jumping from rock to rock and log to log the water got deeper!

A final jump awaited however in the distance people in their dozens died from the cold water!

Finally I made it across the cold water (Not without dieing!) and was surprised to find sea beasts being fought whilst others still at the cold water sat awaiting rescue.

The water vanished as everyone ran towards a blue moongate.

Through the moongate a very decorative chest stood in the middle of a cold room, locked, Clegg suggested we look around for a key.

Through a small maze and up some stairs a huge underwater body of water was found and it wasn't without it's pests!

An arrowing shooting Siren was quickly dispatched to Davy Jones locker..

Around the other side of the water a rather fat creature was in the water pummelling poison.

After a harsh battle Clegg yelled to run back to the chest and see if it was now able to be opened.

The chest opened! Inside A Fragment of a Golden Plate With a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord Casca's Coronation.

Double clicking the item (eventually) would give you a copy!

-----------------------------------------

Thanks Mesanna for fixing the reward giver. :thumbup:

Also a huge thank you to Google Chrome, Had a power cut whilst typing this and it managed to restore the page AND this report. *phew*

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Once again nice Report....

To bad I cant say the same for the event.... That cold water thing was a pain because people could not get to their corpses and it was first after most of the corpses where decayed the EM decided to start moving them...

I already sent in my complaint, not just about this event but about the EM in general to the head of the EventMasters. If nobody does anything nothing will change.
And if anyone else feels that they have something to complain about they should, just because we get an reward doesnt make me forget.