• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Virtuebane Driven Out of Magincia (Saturday 26th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres not a whole lot to say about last night, So I'll just post what Nathan and the Virtuebane said, The screenshots should explain enough what the 2 hours involved. :p

Nathan Hawke: "Before we get started have you all got pies from Ricardo?"
After a short break for people without pies to get them, Nathan continued.

Nathan Hawke: "Alright then we begin. My information is somewhat sketchy, things are breaking down here in the kingdom. Spies have informed me that the Meer have begun their attack in Magincia to aid us. As you are aware there is mention of some crystals. Crystals which I will collect and place inside the box on the newly formed altar. I believe the idea is that this will blow up the dark portal and the altar, that place will be our battle command tonight."

Nathan Hawke: "This bit I am about to tell you has surprised me also, It seems the scholars I could speak with have suggested we use Ricardo's Pies to teach Virtuebane Humility. We humiliate him. I will also be using a sword.

A gate opened to Magincia and this will sum up the next 2 hours, The island was teeming with blackrock golems, ancient hellhounds and Virtuebanes. The Virtuebanes let off area attacks that would hurt most well suited soldiers, their direct attack would easily kill them..

A stange grey tagged Virtuebane was running about the island, this one was susceptible to pies!

Once the island had been cleared the final Virtuebane was pushed towards the altar.

Virtuebane: "I will have my revenge!! I WILL RETURN!! *STEPS INTO THE GATE*"

With the Virtuebane through the gate Nathan ordered everyone to step back as he put the shards of duplicity into the box.

With the altar blown up, Nathan gated everyone to a location where a gift giver was located.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attended both Europa and DF events. DF version was 2x faster and not possible to throw pies on VB.