• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] The Astronomer (Sunday 22nd)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 8 o'clock I gathered in Britain ready to hear what Fynn Barrett had to say.

Unusually Fynn ran from the North of Britain and quickly opened a gate to a public moongate ordering us to head to Sacrifice near Lakeshire.

Once we all arrived we found Nathradan standing by the moongate.

Nathradan told us:

"You are finally here! We need your help: Our town is under attack!"

"Go quickly! We can't hold them off much longer!"

When we arrived at Mireg the meer were being overrun by Juka from the north. We battled through the Juka slowly pushing them back further north.

We arrived at the mountain passage way inbetween Lakeshire and Mistas and ran into an familar face, Nathan Hawke was running from Mistas and told us to wait. He told us he had heard about the trouble in Mistas and had came to investigate.

Fynn told Nathan the queen requests Nathan at the castle immediately and he seemed convinced we were there to arrest him, However Fynn said that was not the case. Fynn agreed for Nathan to lead us to Mistas and the battle.

"To the north" he yelled and we ran further through the mountain pass.

After battling more Juka on the way to Mistas we arrived at the cities bridge.

Nathan told us a note had been torn up and blown across the city, We were to collect as many pieces as possible to try recover what the note said.

5 pieces were found along with odd devices dotted around the city. They were very similar to the gate devices found in Yew and Trinsic a couple of weeks ago.

Fynn gathered us at one device and we began reading the pieces of notes we found.

The note mentioned 'planets'.. Unsure about this we decided to head to Moonglow to speak to the Astronomer at the Telescope.

At the Moonglow Telescope an old old man was standing by the landmark. He requested we help him with his research.

"Yes. I believe that such a moment is fast approaching. We will see many of these rifts appear."

"Ahh you've seen it? The new rift? It is exciting and terrifying at the same time!"

"Sometimes the planets are in alignment - this is a time of dread some say."

Further talking to the Astronomer revealed an attack on all the Trammel Moongates TODAY!

At 8pm on Monday the 23rd of November the Moongates all over Trammel will be attacked. Beware. If you wish to help in the battle to defend Sosaria meet at the guard tower south of Britain Bank, Trammel at 8pm UK Time (9pm European Time) tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------

In other news the cause of the Newscriers still yelling about the Treasures of Tokuno becomes clear.

They have only just woken up! Someone please tell this poor man in Cove the latest news.

- Thanks to Traveler for pointing this funny item out!

M

mandosa-nice

lol alot of trammies killed tonight ! Alot of crafter and young killed in haven too ;)

N

Nyte Doombringer

Nice report. I am going to try to make tonight. I have been MIA for a few weeks.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice report. I am going to try to make tonight. I have been MIA for a few weeks.

It's a bugger when real life insists on getting in the way of your game time :(

I'll try and round up the troops this evening and bring em along.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have two more townliers. One cry about "sunday 15th" and another about "sunday 22th"