• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Sosaria Attacked! (Monday 23rd)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday 8pm had arrived, The warning from the Astronomer in Moonglow from last night was clear. Tonight at 8pm every single moongate in Trammel will become besieged by orcs, juka and dragons.

8pm arrived and Fynn Barrett appeared from his tower near the bank in Britain.

He confirmed the attack and asked we split up into groups and head to a moongate each. I decided to go to Moonglow moongate first.

The Guardsmen of Yew were protecting their gate well for the imminent attack.

With nothing happening at Moonglow or Yew I was quickly told Trinsic Moongate had orcs approaching it, I rushed over.

I then received word Britain Moongate was also under attack, I rushed over to see the damage.

The spawn seemed to die down and for a bad reason.. They were now at Yew Moongate.

Reports came in they had returned to Britain Moongate. I rushed over and found more Juka, Orcs and Dragons attacking.

Finally the attack stopped, We had won, but with such large numbers of players the baddies had no chance!

Out of the 8 Trammel Moongates only 5 were attacked - Britain, Minoc, Moonglow, Trinsic and Yew. New Haven, Jhelom and Skara Brae were all saved, Was this because they are closer to cities? Who knows!

(I couldn't watch all the moongates but I didn't see anything at those 3, If I'm wrong please correct me.)

M

mandosa-nice

A new futur invasion of Trammel ?!

Terrible the orc bombers like the Orc kamikaze of the Lord of the ring movies