• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Searching for Orc Machinery (Thursday 7th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight's task was to find further pieces of Orc Machinery for the Tinker to investigate in an attempt to further learn about these new breed of Orcs and their machines.

We went back to Blackthorns Castle near Compassion in Ilshenar and Fynn Barrett asked us to search the area for remains of an explosion. An explosion? Well in the Journal we found the previous time at the castle it mentioned an explosion occurred!

Outside the Castle we gathered up - Sadly we hadn't found any remains of an explosion. Fynn Barrett unsurprisingly told us we'd need to head inside the castle.

Inside we split up to search the castle for remains of an explosion or any further clues to the whereabouts of the pieces of machinery.

In a room on the second floor a journal was found. It read:

My entry today will be brief; I don't want to miss out on any of the celebrations!

The clan is celebrating our recent victory over the Orcs. A victory won without any losses on our side thanks to the intervention of our Lord! It is a sign our Lord is still watching over us, that He hasn't deserted us.

We started the day by paying special tribute to our Lord. We held a tournament in His honor (Jakur won!) and left Him a sacrifice of machine-parts. The parts He Himself had used to secure our victory.

I must hurry now, the feast is about the start!

We gathered outside the Castle once more and discussed the journal - The pieces of machinery we were looking for were left as a sacrifice to their Lord.. But where does their Lord stay? Someone suggested Exodus.. Being close to where we were Fynn decided we should check the place out.

At Exodus we headed inside and down into the void.

Once we reached the bottom we found a red piece of wiring right away.

Fynn then asked us to spread out and search the place for more pieces of orc machinery.

In another part of the dungeon a 'Control Switch' was found - Fynn picked it up and placed it into his back pack.

Other items found in the dungeon were: 2 shattered pieces of crystal, Some grey wiring and a valve.

We gathered at the central room of the dungeon and Fynn said we had gathered enough items for the Tinker in Britain - We were to meet up at the Compassion moongate.

We headed from the Compassion Moongate to Britain and then to the castle.

At the castle we dropped the pieces off at the Tinkers office on the second floor - Fynn said he would need the carpenter to make him more tables for the Tinker! With the pieces safely left Fynn thanked us for coming.

I then made my leave as Fynn finished thanking everyone for coming.