• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Proclamation from Queen Dawn

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Queen Dawn: I have two announcements tonight. The first...

Captain Avery and I have decided it is time to update the map of the Kingdom. To reflect changes or additions since it was drawn up

Please listen carefully. This will not be a military compagn. All settlements may petition me to be recognized as such.

More information will be made available shortly

The second announcement. Regards the late Lord Casca.

His body has been removed from the Castle gardens, And will soon be buried at the graveyard.
After a huge crowd uproar Queen Dawn said she will reconsider the matter on his body.

Queen Dawn: So please write a letter, describing your ideas, And drop it in the mailbox of the wedding house next to the Counselors Hall.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice to see they are following the other shard EMs - Chesapeake? - and officially recognising the player-run towns and guild territories :)