• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Jhelom-Moonglow War [01/04/2012]

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another bad report from me.

Fynn and Koba speech. Koba said about attack to Jhelom by Moonglow mages.

The Jhelom defeat.

Meanwhile Moonglow was attacked by Jhelom warriors.

Fight in Jhelom.

The end of war operation :)

The end of the event.

Koba speech with fun end (Fynn supporters tryed to tie Koba with rope :) )

The End.

More screens from this event you can find here.

Lord_Rotin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel sorry SirZ to disagree with you:
But the story didn´t end there!!!

To summarize at the end of the meeting:

Fynn told us to place Koba under arrest in the meeting. As Fynn is telling us, that he is suspecting Koba beeing the one behind all this actions.
And Fynn is joggling on Alasters Leadership and is telling continuosly that he would be the better Lord Protector.

When we tried to nail Fynn down, that he is the one who might have started the conflict here. - He immediatly stopped the meeting and told us to go home.
-----
Direct after the meeting:

So some leading parties parties, guards of Vesper, Trinisc ... were having an on going discussion without Fynn for about 20 Minutes more in the counsellor hall.
------------------
After that 20 minutes:

Koba popped up outside.

Guards of Trinsic, Vesper ... tried not to arrest him, we just tried to talk to him to get more information, what is behind this actions.
By talking to him, we found out there seems to be an meeting the next days by the rioters.
And he told if we are monitor the communication, we might find out more.

----------------------------------------
So there might be more behind this actions:

This is the story Fynn, wants us to believe:

Moonglow Mages blow up Minoc mines, all rioters have to stop, Koba needs to be under arrests and we might need a more careful Lord Protector
------------------------
But from my Gut-feeling there is more behind the scene:

- Why is Fynn picking always against Alaster?
- Where is the proof that Minoc mines was blown up by Moonglow mages?
- Who is the one behind the rioters? - When you talk to Koba will find out that he is pretty young and that he is only a follower. - As his father is following the rebellion.
- Where is Alaster? - Did you notice that since this rioting starts, Alaster is missing on the image aera!

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord_Rotin, thanks for addition.
My report was initially very shallow. No wonder I called it a bad in 1st post :)

Besides, I missed the last event. In working days 11pm-12am events it's too late for me :(

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am at a loss to understand Fynns latest actions. The original attack was by Jhelom on a previous occasion and Fynn justified this by pronouncing Moonglow guilty of the Minoc mine explosion. The Investigators reports were submitted by him as proof of Moonglows guilt. In the reports all the 'evidence' against Moonglow was superficial and while it pointed to Moonglow being involved NONE OF IT WAS PROOF. One of the reports was mine and this is pointed out within it.

Moonglow may well be guilty but I have seen no proof. Therefore to justify Jheloms attack, is in my view, an error of judgement at the very least.

The second attack was ALSO by Jhelom, Moonglow simply re-acted and COUNTER attacked. Once again Fynn responded by taking our forces to Jhelom and defeating the Moonglow contingent. Moonglow, the victims of aggresion, were left to their own devices.

Along with a few others, I did not favour aiding Jhelom in this dipute, so we made our way to Moonglow, unfortunately there were not enough of us to bring relief to that city. My 2 Vollems were killed early on and I was left with little means of aiding the innocent citizens. The few of us who tried to help were forced to withdraw.

Later I was at Brit bank where Koba was speaking, and in the above post you will see that he is using Fynns actions to denigrate him, alleging that he has either sold himself (to Jhelom I assume) or has gone mad. It is difficult in thee face of the evidence to dispute that claim.

With no definitive proof against Moonglow he has twice allied himself to Jhelom. This is after saying that he has no mandate to use forces outside Britain. I confess I am somewhat confused.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Along with a few others, I did not favour aiding Jhelom in this dipute, so we made our way to Moonglow, unfortunately there were not enough of us to bring relief to that city. My 2 Vollems were killed early on and I was left with little means of aiding the innocent citizens. The few of us who tried to help were forced to withdraw.
I was one of the four people calling for the defense of Moonglow! Initially we had no chance to defeat the Jhelom Warriors, but after a while Koba joined the fight and ordered his supporters to assist us. With Koba's paladin tanking the Jhelom Warrior, we were able to kill at least one of the attackers, and on his body we found highly compromising evidence: orders signed by Mayor Balede of Jhelom to burn Moonglow and bring them to their knees.
We presented this book to Fynn at the Counselor's Hall, but he didn't want to listen to us and left.

Koba may be misguided, but if Fynn Barrett refuses to defend Moonglow from aggression we will have to turn to him for help again...