• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Finding Hannah, Antonio's Mission and Saving Antonio (Thu, Fri & Sun)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last week Dorian’s Spirit was found in Vesper which brought up a question… Where is Hannah?

On Thursday 11th, Nathan Hawke met the Royal Guard at the Counsellor’s Hall in Britain to discuss when Hannah was last seen.

After several suggestions of where she may be, Nathan mentioned she used to live at Castle British so the search should begin there.

In the Castles south wing a diary from Hannah was found, the only remaining page said:

“*the pages are torn out apart from one*
must leave now he has returned - will find lodgings close by”

Also in the room, A skirt embroided with a 'H' and a Mortar and Pestle from the Sweet Dreams Inn.

The Guard decided to head to the Sweet Dreams Inn and a search of the building took place, a scrap of paper in a room was found saying:

“Britian is too dangerous I am moving north. I think Nathan may be there but he has been gone some time. Enrico the guard has been such a great help...

*the paper is crumpled and other words are crossed out and are illegible*”
Members of the Royal Guard had seen Enrico the guard at the guard tower near Britain Bank.

Talking to Enrico, He would only tell where Hannah was if a password was given – A password only Nathan Hawke and Fynn knew.

“Virtueseeker” said Nathan, Enrico then responded.

“Hannah has gone to Minoc to the Barnacle. Now I must guard!”

At Minoc, Nathan asked everyone to search for the Barnacle Tavern.

In the tavern Sunnansky began speaking about Hannah, She lived in a house just behind the tavern!

In the small house behind the Inn a note was found, it said:

“Meet me at your favourite place 1211 20:00
A x”

Nathan Hawke took everyone to the garden the note specified, Hannah's Garden in Ilshenar. We would meet just before 8 the next day to see if Hannah arrived.

The next day Hannah arrived at her garden right on time as the Royal Guard hid behind any nearby tree or mountain.

Hannah waited and waited for whoever was meeting her, slowly the guard came out from their hiding spots to speak to Hannah.

Hannah: “After my father was resurrected I got scared! Mericles was surely coming to look for me again… So I left..”

Ben: “Must we seek out your Father?”

Hannah: “No, please do not seek our my father. I don’t want him to find out about Antonio.”
Antonio was Hannahs boyfriend, However he still had not turned up! Hannah was getting worried and the guard decided to visit his home in Cove.

At Antonios house in Cove, Orders were found on the bed – they read:

“Agent A, we have been grateful for all the help you have given us over the years and as per your request we are releasing you from your duties to us.

We need you to perform one final job for us - come to Nujelm Tailor of the Isle 12th Nov at 8 sharp to collect your instructions. You have been one of our best - do not fail us!”

At the tailors in Nujelm, Antonio was found! He said he was part of a secret service he was trying to leave, However they wanted him to complete one more assignment… The Royal Guard agreed to help him and a gate to Dungeon Despise was opened.

Antonio said he needed to collect something, but wouldn’t say what..

Inside Dungeon Despise Antonio took the guard towards the back of the dungeon.

At the back of the dungeon Savage Cannibals waited, Surrounding a box.

Once they had been killed the box opened! Inside was a red spear, ‘The Spear of Antirez’.

Antonio took the spear and ran off through the dungeon. Nathan appeared to do nothing to stop him as he ordered the Royal Guard back to Britain.

After a recap of the nights events, Nathan retired for the evening.

On Sunday the Royal Guard regrouped at 8pm.

Nathan arrived with some good news, When Antonio legged it out the dungeon on Friday Nathan bugged him and the receiver was sitting at the back of the Counsellor’s Hall.

After 10 minutes of listening to Antonio talking to an unknown voice through the receiver, things got dangerous.

Antonio: “Give me the money and the papers and I will leave you to your savages.”

Unknown voice: “You knew it was never going to be that easy. Sharroc make ready to open that gate and bring in the executioners!”

The room began to yell to Nathan that they must go save him, But with no location yet, Nathan asked everyone to hold steady.

Unknown voice: “Where are they waiting Sharroc? Nujelm at the chess board as agreed?”

Finally! Nathan opened up a moongate to Nujelm and everyone steped into a gate in the middle of the chessboard.

Through the gate a large cavern filled with guardians.

A fierce battle took place and I died several times! Huge thank you to Iryvn who healed me several times.

When the guardians were slain, Antonio was found, Injured at the end of the cavern.

Antonio was taken to the healers in Yew to be seen to.

Nathan asked the guard to return tomorrow (Monday 15th) at 8pm UK Time at the Counsellor’s Hall to continue this investigation.

K

Kiminality

Every screenshot I've seen at the entrance to the cave has *Kimi looks ill*...

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We went to Sweet Dreams Inn because note was written using pen from Sweet Dreams Inn.

K

Kiminality

Wasn't it a Pestle and Mortar that was property of Sweet Dreams?