• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Finding Fardorim!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nathan arrived at the Counselor's Hall at 8 and started right away.

"So tonight should be different and hopefully interesting."

Nathan asked if there were any Tamers in the room, Felix raised his hand. We were to go to Mistas with Felix to tame a dragon and bring it back to Britain!

We met at Honesty, From there we went to Mistas and found a huge gathering of Orcs and Juka at the gate.

We battled our way through to the bridge of Mistas and saw an odd coloured dragon, Sadly it was not tamable.

"Find us a tamable dragon!" Nathan yelled as we progressed further over the bridge into Mistas.

Inside Mistas we found several tamable dragons, One was killed by Energy Vortexes however Felix was able to tame the second one..

Orcs and Juka stood at the bridge stopping us from getting the dragon out - The dragon Felix had tamed was then killed.

At the gate Felix told Nathan we were going to get another dragon.

After a long battle Felix was able to tame another dragon inside Mistas.

Slowly but surely we were able to weave it out the way of the Orcs and Jukas and to the moongate.

At the Counselor's Hall Felix brought the dragon in and it faced the crowd.

Expand below to read some of the conversation between the crowd and Fardorim.

Dragon: "What is it you want human?"

Nathan then asked its name, It replied Fardorim.

Fardorim: "Why have you brought me here?"

Nathan: "We need information."

Fardorim: "My kind know my things..."

Nathan: "Can you tell us about these new orcs?"

Fardorim: "What is it so important that made you meddle in the affairs of Dragons?"

Nathan: "These new orcs concern us."

Fardorim: "New Orcs you say? They smell the same..."

Nathan: "But they seem more intelligent."

Fardorim: "Yes they are intelligent. Much more intelligent then your kind human. My clan watched over the Juka."

Angel: "Why?"

Fardorim: "They have their part to play in this."

Ikarias: "Then, Are we a part of this?"

Fardorim: "Of course you are."

Angel: "Was it a self appointed Duty?"

Fardorim: "That is what my kind does. We are the watchers."

Angel: "If you are the watchers then why take up arms against us?"

Fardorim: "The Juka are honorable beings. They are simple of mind and easily mislead.

Fardorim confirmed they watch over the Juka and act as their companions, He said the Juka are indeed being controlled. When asked why - he said it isn't hard for an intelligent being to control a less intelligent one.

He said the Orcs rely on mechanics rather than magic.

Ikarias: "The question, ultimately is, who is controlling the orcs?'

Fardorim: "No my little one, I do not know if or who is controlling the orcs."

When asked about the events happening at Exodus he did not know, he had been in Mistas for weeks.

Fardorim then rubbed its jaw - An Orc had damaged a tooth on the way out of Mistas. Before Felix took Fardorim to the stable it said to Felix if he says 'all drop' in 1 week he will get a gift!

Nathan summarized the event by stating the Juka are being controlled by machines that can be destroyed.

Finally Nathan thanked Felix for taming the dragon and the crowd clapped.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This it what his red brother had as gift:
and there is his face

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! - Be interesting to see what comes out of the receiver.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow nice items! Congrats! :D Selling that kryss by anychance? :p

Oh wow you tamed the dragon too? is it possible to give pets names with brackets?

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations on your pet and it's presents ;)

Oh wow you tamed the dragon too? is it possible to give pets names with brackets?
I'd suspect not Esca, it had that Faction tag when it was tamed (and it's fellow faction dragons were busily killing me)....