• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

REPO MAN!!!

G

As I See It Im Making My Content The Same Way They Do On Sim Download Sites, They Used Images I Know They Just Found And Used It. More Than 1/2 The Pics You Find, The Person That Posted It Didnt Originally Own It, Most Were Saved By Alot Of People And Just Reposted. The Images Were Probably Passed Down From 50 Or More People. If They Really Wanted To Be Picky, They Have To Tace An Image Back And Itll Take Forever Unlike An IFF File From A Download Site. Most People I Know Are Makin There CC The Same Way As Download Sites. I Dont See A Problem With it.

G

*just hitting reply*
Ok for example, a cc statue turned inot a vase, find the rl pic on E**Y, use the image to make this CC vase.... copyright? Or like when i make cc chairs, i search google for color patterns, image patterns, mesh em and voila the new chair is obviously mine BUT the images were not. Again not black and white is it?

K

Kellyn

Ok, I spend alot on CC because I know nothing about how to make it myself and don't want to know I just want to enjoy what I buy. I just logged on this evening and after finding out I can't go to work because it says I'm a free player which I am not I notice a bunch of my CC stuff has turned into weird looking chairs and those sculpture things. I tried to empty my cc cache but my computer says no such file exists then I found this thread. Could I have bought some stolen CC and they took it from me? Ihave other CC in my house I can still see just fine. This is very confusing and unfair. I had six chairs that I paid 1200 simoleans (or whatever we're going to call) each for.

W

wariotso

<blockquote><hr>

As I See It Im Making My Content The Same Way They Do On Sim Download Sites, They Used Images I Know They Just Found And Used It. More Than 1/2 The Pics You Find, The Person That Posted It Didnt Originally Own It, Most Were Saved By Alot Of People And Just Reposted. The Images Were Probably Passed Down From 50 Or More People. If They Really Wanted To Be Picky, They Have To Tace An Image Back And Itll Take Forever Unlike An IFF File From A Download Site. Most People I Know Are Makin There CC The Same Way As Download Sites. I Dont See A Problem With it.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, although you don't see a problem with it, there is one. Just because no one did anything to people on sims dowload sites means nothing. If they're going to start removing stuff because of copyright infringements, it should be across the board.

T

TKSpeedy1

All I can say is I KNEW something like this would happen. I don't know how you can really prove something is stolen from another player or not. I mean, what if two people had exactly the same idea and it looked exactly alike. OK, I know that's a big if, but still....And like someone else said, there is a fine line when it comes to copyrighted images...like characters and stuff. I didn't think you could legally use those characters for your own use. Making address labels and stationery for your own personal use is one thing, but even that's iffy, IMO. CC is something totally different. JMO.

G

Then Every Single CC In Game Would Have To Go If There Gonna Be THAT Picky About What Is Stolen. I Save All My Work And Images Of All I Done And Would Gladly Show Any Devs That What I Did Is NOT Stolen Content. They Feel That All The CC In Game Is Causing A Problem, Fine Take It All I Wouldnt Complain Too Much, I Sell More Than Just CC And In Many Stores. So We'll See What Happens. Imma Leave It At That. Im Done With The Virtual Arguing For Real.LMAO Imma Just Enjoy The Game Like The Rest. Have A Wonderful Night.

W

wariotso

<blockquote><hr>

All I can say is I KNEW something like this would happen. I don't know how you can really prove something is stolen from another player or not. I mean, what if two people had exactly the same idea and it looked exactly alike. OK, I know that's a big if, but still....And like someone else said, there is a fine line when it comes to copyrighted images...like characters and stuff. I didn't think you could legally use those characters for your own use. Making address labels and stationery for your own personal use is one thing, but even that's iffy, IMO. CC is something totally different. JMO.

[/ QUOTE ]yep, and if creators are really talented, they'd be able quite easily replicate something they see. if they can tell via files in game which are fraudulent, that is great. but, if thieves know how to combat that...then what?

W

wariotso

<blockquote><hr>

Then Every Single CC In Game Would Have To Go If There Gonna Be THAT Picky About What Is Stolen. I Save All My Work And Images Of All I Done And Would Gladly Show Any Devs That What I Did Is NOT Stolen Content. They Feel That All The CC In Game Is Causing A Problem, Fine Take It All I Wouldnt Complain Too Much, I Sell More Than Just CC And In Many Stores. So We'll See What Happens. Imma Leave It At That. Im Done With The Virtual Arguing For Real.LMAO Imma Just Enjoy The Game Like The Rest. Have A Wonderful Night.

[/ QUOTE ]you could save all the files you want, but you wouldn't be able to show that you had permission to use the original image you started with. i'm really not trying to argue with you. btw, why do you capitalize every first letter of every word you type?

W

wariotso

<blockquote><hr>

Its A Hablit, Sue Me,lmao

[/ QUOTE ]haha, no just seriously wondered!

G

Anyhow I Am Done Arguing. Ill Let EA Figure It All Out.
Anyone Has A Comment Or Question, Im In Game. Feel Free To Bug The Crap Outta Me

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol I used to do that all the time to. I've gotten away from it but I still like using good grammar :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I was about to ask the same question. Typing everything in Title Case not only makes no sense because it takes longer to type, but it also makes your message hard to read; and messages that are hard to read simply don't get read - at least, not by me.

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

but it also makes your message hard to read; and messages that are hard to read simply don't get read - at least, not by me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed!

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U guys don't read something because the first letter of every word is capitalized?

K

Kellyn

As for demanding a refund none of the people who uploaded my deleted CC are online and probably never will be again, atleast not with those names. So far I am out about 12,000 hard earned whatevers just for buying from our stores.

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

U guys don't read something because the first letter of every word is capitalized?

[/ QUOTE ]
If its hard to read, or a pain to read -- like FULL-POSTS-ALL CAPS. Ill read them when I need to but if its the starting post i find it hard to read the whole thread.

G

I had to work on Excel alot for other people and it all had to start with caps. But next time I'll be sure to type this way to make everyone happy.

W

wariotso

<blockquote><hr>

As for demanding a refund none of the people who uploaded my deleted CC are online and probably never will be again, atleast not with those names. So far I am out about 12,000 hard earned whatevers just for buying from our stores.

[/ QUOTE ]I do not think it's a wise game they're playing by deleting cc based on players complaints because they run sites that "originally" made the stuff or telling players to seek retribution from the owners, but hey...whatever they think is best.

M

MissGameGirl

OMG--You can't be serious!! I just entered my house and have items that are CC that I purchased only yesterday, 4 Chairs at $1200 each, 2 Counters at $1000 each and one 1 China Cabinet for $1200, that was yesterday. Today I have 4 Chairs no long yellow cc chairs with a name, "Very Expensive Chair" "Not approved", 2 large cardboard boxes and one very ugly statue all saying "Not Approved!" When I purchased these yesterday I made certain they said the CC designers name, the store advertised it had exclusive rights to sell that persons work and EA had APPROVED them for sale!! I even have a thank you note from the 1 day old store clerk saying "Thank You for shopping with us." So tell me who do I get $7,000 Simoleans from? Will the ATM that I took the money from give me back the money since it was a theft?? Come on!! Give me back my stuff or give me back my rl money!

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

OMG--You can't be serious!! I just entered my house and have items that are CC that I purchased only yesterday, 4 Chairs at $1200 each, 2 Counters at $1000 each and one 1 China Cabinet for $1200, that was yesterday. Today I have 4 Chairs no long yellow cc chairs with a name, "Very Expensive Chair" "Not approved", 2 large cardboard boxes and one very ugly statue all saying "Not Approved!" When I purchased these yesterday I made certain they said the CC designers name, the store advertised it had exclusive rights to sell that persons work and EA had APPROVED them for sale!! I even have a thank you note from the 1 day old store clerk saying "Thank You for shopping with us." So tell me who do I get $7,000 Simoleans from? Will the ATM that I took the money from give me back the money since it was a theft?? Come on!! Give me back my stuff or give me back my rl money!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid that I too have some of the CC that is in question that I purchased just the other day. I'm clearing my cache and restarting the game just to see if I'm hallucinating.

This is very upsetting, as the items in question were quite expensive as you've pointed out.

G

GigiAV

I landed on my lot to find a bunch of boxes and blue statues. How was i surpose to know the shops i was shopping at stole the cc items? How unfair to the real makers of the cc items and us store shoppers. Anyone need some cardboard boxes?

G

<blockquote><hr>

well, who needs grammer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or spelling?

K

Kellyn

Maybe this is how they are planning on keeping EA Land "fresh". Let people earn a bunch of money, spend outrageous amounts on CC , then take it from them and let them start again, oh but wait......don't let them go to work!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The store you bought the items from would be liable for that 7k, because chances are high unless they bought it from another player to sell that they knew they were walking a tightrope of disaster. The stores that make restitution on this kind of stuff are the stores that are going to have the most fans and make it to the top of the list. The stores that don't will lose their position. Personally it'd be wonderful to see this happen because the AFK stores if they sold the stolen stuff are going to be the ones to tell buyers 'tough cookies'. Maybe that will get them blackballed and off the list when players boycott their stores? Silver lining to every cloud.

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

I only own about 4 to 6 CC items, but they were pricey, lol. Will there be some other method of prevention for stolen CC in the future? Because right now, it just seems like it's the buyer being punished, as I'm sure the seller has already spent the simoleans they "earned".

G

I was about to ask the same question. Typing everything in Title Case not only makes no sense because it takes longer to type, but it also makes your message hard to read; and messages that are hard to read simply don't get read - at least, not by me.

i find it easier to read:)

G

So I'm guessing that's why reorders have been stopped? Makes sense, if that's the case
Put the dam up to stop the flow as you go through and do the cleaning.

Is there a way we could get an option, while uploading CC, to embed a code (like a cookie) that doesn't allow someone else to upload your stuff and use it as their own? And tie it to a specific account?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are they doing the same thing in TC3 with the CC?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't noticed any weird looking objects around, but then I haven't visited the big CC stores in TC3 in a while.....the only cc I've bought thus far is a special cross a friend made for me for Easter. I'd imagine though that they'd crack down just as hard on TC3ers as they do in EA Land, but I don't think the theft issue is quite on the scale in TC3 that is in EA Land.

G

I'm not sure, but with us being unable to reorder, I would think they are going to hit TC3 too. That way no one could reorder the stolen stuff and make more of a mess to clean up.

Just wish there were more people working on it so we can go back to reordering stuff sooner. IF that is indeed the reason why we're having problems reordering our own CC.

G

Or maybe not enough people complained in TC3 about stolen CC. Either way I see those who bought them w/o knowing are going to get screwed out of mucho simoleans because of this. I can't picture the store owners willing to give back that much to those customers who bought the stolen cc.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Or maybe not enough people complained in TC3 about stolen CC. Either way I see those who bought them w/o knowing are going to get screwed out of mucho simoleans because of this. I can't picture the store owners willing to give back that much to those customers who bought the stolen cc.

[/ QUOTE ]

The masses will choose not to, I am sure, but I have to believe that there are still a few players who are purely honest enough to make good on things that happen based on their sales, if only to clear their own conscience of having money that basically was ill-gotten, though not to nearly the same extent as a cheat or exploit would be, unless he had 100% prior knowledge that what he/she was selling was illegitimate. If they knew that beyond the shadow of a doubt and did it anyway, then in my mind they'd be on the same rung of the ladder as any other scammer/thief.

Was thinking about the RL money issue...some are saying that it qualifies as RL theft because of simoleans having a real world value, but if you think about it even small claims cases don't get bothered with for amounts less than $50 USD, so I'm wondering if there has to be some kind of minimum value before it is legally defined as theft and is prosecutable (is that a word?)

G

<blockquote><hr>

...so I'm wondering if there has to be some kind of minimum value before it is legally defined as theft and is prosecutable (is that a word?)

[/ QUOTE ]

*opens dictionary and flips through pages* Yes, "prosecutable" is a viable adjective.

However, would that apply to TC3 if Cash Out was never intended for TC3?

Also, Cash Out has just been an "idea" they wish to implement, it hasn't been implemented into the game yet. So you couldn't prosecute someone based on an idea that they would abuse the Cash Out system once its implemented, even though it seems likely. Guilty before proven innocent? For all intents and purposes, maybe the person would just use the money to play in the game. There's also no set simolean=RL Dollars officially set yet, so you couldn't really put a monetary value on anything at this point. You'd have to prove intent to fraud I think, but I'm not 100% sure if it would fall under fraud or not and not theft.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Run! Hide!!! They're coming to get your stolen stuff. Parizad just sent an in-game message that they are coming to take back stolen CC. How would you know if you have it or not???

[/ QUOTE ]
NOIP
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, vindication! Heady stuff!!!

[smiles sweetly]

G

Woot! Thank you Parizad, programmers and others for doing this - and great way to incorporate the Repo Man into it too.

It's great to see that our concerns about things, such as cc theft and other stuff, is dealt with.

Oh I would love to be in the house some day when the Repo Man comes to a huge store lot... Haha

A few pointers to everyone complaining:

<font color="red">1) ALWAYS ASK IF THE CONTENT THEY ARE SELLING, IS THEIR OWN.</font>
That way you don't lose money when the Repo Man comes to take it back.
If they don't reply and are afk, take your business elsewhere.
Or buy at your own risk.

<font color="red">2) DO NOT SHOP AT STORES WHERE THEY SELL STOLEN GOODS.</font>
If you have that knowledge.

3) Just because your cc shows as cardboard boxes, that doesn't have to mean it's been removed from the game. It can just be that your computer is having trouble showing the cc.
Empty your cc cache and / or look at it from another computer if available.

Parizad:
Is there some sort of message that goes out as well as the Repo Man coming to take the stuff?
Do the customers get a message?
If they do, could you make the message include the uploader's name?
"Your cc, uploaded by .... was taken back due to theft"...
This way they can look up the uploader and get a refund.

It's a lovely way of fixing the problem. The people buying the stuff are part of the problem (whether they admit it or not) so I have no problem with just taking the things away and letting the angry masses have a go at the stores who did this in the first place.

About the using pictures from internet to make custom furniture:
I believe it to be wrong to take that as an argument in this discussion.
Sure, that might also be wrong to do, but let that be another discussion.
It does not justify direct theft of items found on somebody's website.

The way I see it, this Repo Man is collecting items that are stolen from other people's websites and reported stolen by a person who can prove they made them.

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

So I'm guessing that's why reorders have been stopped?

[/ QUOTE ]

reorders have been stopped?
I still can reorder my cc

G

<blockquote><hr>

Woot! Thank you Parizad, programmers and others for doing this - and great way to incorporate the Repo Man into it too.

It's great to see that our concerns about things, such as cc theft and other stuff, is dealt with.

Oh I would love to be in the house some day when the Repo Man comes to a huge store lot... Haha

A few pointers to everyone complaining:

<font color="red">1) ALWAYS ASK IF THE CONTENT THEY ARE SELLING, IS THEIR OWN.</font>
That way you don't lose money when the Repo Man comes to take it back.
If they don't reply and are afk, take your business elsewhere.
Or buy at your own risk.

<font color="red">2) DO NOT SHOP AT STORES WHERE THEY SELL STOLEN GOODS.</font>
If you have that knowledge.

3) Just because your cc shows as cardboard boxes, that doesn't have to mean it's been removed from the game. It can just be that your computer is having trouble showing the cc.
Empty your cc cache and / or look at it from another computer if available.

Parizad:
Is there some sort of message that goes out as well as the Repo Man coming to take the stuff?
Do the customers get a message?
If they do, could you make the message include the uploader's name?
"Your cc, uploaded by .... was taken back due to theft"...
This way they can look up the uploader and get a refund.

It's a lovely way of fixing the problem. The people buying the stuff are part of the problem (whether they admit it or not) so I have no problem with just taking the things away and letting the angry masses have a go at the stores who did this in the first place.

About the using pictures from internet to make custom furniture:
I believe it to be wrong to take that as an argument in this discussion.
Sure, that might also be wrong to do, but let that be another discussion.
It does not justify direct theft of items found on somebody's website.

The way I see it, this Repo Man is collecting items that are stolen from other people's websites and reported stolen by a person who can prove they made them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they do send us a message and yes it would be nice to know who the uploader was because I have bought ALOT of CC on several of my sims errrr avatars and would not remember where I got it from..

I've never thought about asking the stores if there CC was theirs tho I just assumed it was since they were selling it...bad simmie errrrr avatar

P

Paulina

All you have to do is log in land your lot and if you see a lot of boxes and old stuff that you did not have, you know you have been hit by the repo man. No warning what so ever.
How many times have the longtime Sims player made the people at EA aware that their was a lot of illegal copyrighting going on with CC stuff? I am sure we can backtrack a months worth of posts, about this going on, and EA not doing anything until now.
I better stop with this post, because I am really upset right now and I don't want to say something offensive to anyone. All I keep thinking is about the hours I spend working and earning my money the right way because I wanted too and because I wanted to furnish my house differently and now I got nothing but a bunch of boxes to show for. Can't even catch a break in a game just seem to get [ insert you own word here] there too.

I

imported_remflyer

Paulina I really feel your posts were right on and I'm very sorry for your loss. I believe EA has a responsibility here. They are selling simoleans for rl money. I wonder how many players went to an ATM then spend that money on stolen cc that EA approved. Why are they not freezing the money of the thieves then come up with plan to redistribute it back to the buyers? You might not get all your money back but at least you would get some. How many times have we been told they keep track of all our money transactions?

As for the future several things could be done. One is to issue a receipt to the buyers of cc just like the in game message they send to the store owner when they sell something. That way at least you could remember what store your item came from.

Secondly the current approval process which is solely on the shoulders of Parizad needs fixing. Let me make it clear here. I do not blame Parizad for what happen. No one person could possibly police cc. We need to have an in game community based reporting system for stolen cc. I think it would also be good to have a committee of dedicated players who approve cc in the first place. If say three players sign off on a piece of cc as being approved it then makes it into the game.

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

Paulina I really feel your posts were right on and I'm very sorry for your loss. I believe EA has a responsibility here. They are selling simoleans for rl money. I wonder how many players went to an ATM then spend that money on stolen cc that EA approved. Why are they not freezing the money of the thieves then come up with plan to redistribute it back to the buyers? You might not get all your money back but at least you would get some. How many times have we been told they keep track of all our money transactions?

As for the future several things could be done. One is to issue a receipt to the buyers of cc just like the in game message they send to the store owner when they sell something. That way at least you could remember what store your item came from.

Secondly the current approval process which is solely on the shoulders of Parizad needs fixing. Let me make it clear here. I do not blame Parizad for what happen. No one person could possibly police cc. We need to have an in game community based reporting system for stolen cc. I think it would also be good to have a committee of dedicated players who approve cc in the first place. If say three players sign off on a piece of cc as being approved it then makes it into the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

People that took money out of the ATM to purchase those items better speak up and let EA know. I can't even imagine how mad those people are. I know that I am very mad right now and I did not use the ATM to get stuff.

And I am not blaming Parazid. I already stressed that in my first post. For gods sake there is only so much one person can do. She can't police every TSO site made with CC to make sure people don't rip them off. But EA itself knowing that there a hundreds of sites out there, should have had some kind of system in place to better monitor this.

And yes something needs to be done. To not have such a problem in the future. Contact people that have CC sites for Sims and ask them to sign a disclaimer or notify them, have extra people help Parazid with the approval of CC.
And in the same time EA needs to stand behind their players that bought those things and give them something back for their loss. I am just getting more upset right now for the people that bought money from the ATM's to buy a chair or something decorative just to see it gone.

P

pfmonaco

<blockquote><hr>

One is to issue a receipt to the buyers of cc just like the in game message they send to the store owner when they sell something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.. yet another legal issue here. I'm not a lawyer and I don't usually play one on TV but if I"m not mistaken in virtually EVERY country it is illegal for a transaction to take place without a reciept.

Of course for anything to matter we MUST take legal action, at minimum contact our state attorney general's office in the states unless we see some immediate action from EA. Otherwise this will just be a bunch of crazed players blowing off steam in a forum and nothing will happen.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

So I'm guessing that's why reorders have been stopped?

[/ QUOTE ]

reorders have been stopped?
I still can reorder my cc

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you on TC3?

View this thread

K

Kellyn

I have taken atleast thirty dollars if not more (I'll see when my statements come in) out of the atm's and most of it was used to buy CC and yes, most of my CC that has disappeared also came from Shopping Mall and Shopping Mall Two so I just want to thank them for the lovely carboard boxes ans blue sculptures.

I don't know the rules for making CC and I shouldn't have to. The point is these items were available for purchase in the game so somebody aproved it and now they've changed their mind and we are out our items and money.

I'm just really upset about this and if it wasn't for my daughter I would have cancelled my subscription yesterday evening but I am waiting to talk to her and see if she is as over this game as I am. Surely there has to be some other internet game we can find that we'll both like to play.

G

To the whole thread:

The <font color="blue">Stratics Rules of Conduct</font>, does not allow anyone to be accused by name on these boards. That goes for their stores and business in the game, as well.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

Because Stratics can not verify the accurracy of accusations made against players (or their businesses) in the game, they do not allow such accusations to be made on our message boards.

I have pulled all threads mentioning a store name, and any that were attached to them went as well.

Feel free to discuss the issue, but please do not name names on these boards or in Stratics Private Messages.

Thank you

~*Gilly

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

To the whole thread:

The <font color="blue">Stratics Rules of Conduct</font>, does not allow anyone to be accused by name on these boards. That goes for their stores and business in the game, as well.

C. Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

Because Stratics can not verify the accurracy of accusations made against players (or their businesses) in the game, they do not allow such accusations to be made on our message boards.

I have pulled all threads mentioning a store name, and any that were attached to them went as well.

Feel free to discuss the issue, but please do not name names on these boards or in Stratics Private Messages.

Thank you

~*Gilly

[/ QUOTE ]

Gilly I know you are just trying to do your job as a Moderator. But I believe by now everyone in EAland knows which stores it is. You go over to tso-e and the owner of the store even posted himself about what is going on. So if anything word is out.

L

luvibunni

I just wanted to throw in that coming back home this morning my house is full of boxes and statues of cc I just purchased the past few days.. sucks..

Also, party is tonight.. so if anyone needs me, I will be shopping like a mad woman to fix the damage of these thieves!
And... go to any store right now and they will tell you who it was. lol
Shopping has been an event this morning.. to say the very least. =P

BabiDoll~

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

One is to issue a receipt to the buyers of cc just like the in game message they send to the store owner when they sell something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.. yet another legal issue here. I'm not a lawyer and I don't usually play one on TV but if I"m not mistaken in virtually EVERY country it is illegal for a transaction to take place without a reciept.

Of course for anything to matter we MUST take legal action, at minimum contact our state attorney general's office in the states unless we see some immediate action from EA. Otherwise this will just be a bunch of crazed players blowing off steam in a forum and nothing will happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

DO NOT include me, the owner/user of the account named Kyllikki, in your "We" and/or "our". I will not participate or be held liable for going along with any legal action demanded on this thread by someone who is not a lawyer. Be careful what you say, you might be in violation of the Unauthorized Practice of Law code (varies by state) by demanding that everyone take legal action by saying "we MUST" and threatening EA on behalf of everyone here by using "We".