• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Replica Of An Empty Mysterious Crystal Display

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The Empty Mysterious Crystal Display Cases are obtainable by double clicking the display in the Castle Throne room. I was informed by Lady Wildstar that the Baja shard had theirs last night. So my suggestion would be to NOT waste your gold on buying them right now.

:twak:

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't wait for the inevitable complaining that people didn't get theirs while the thing was up... especially from the people who weren't at the event.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I can't wait for the inevitable complaining that people didn't get theirs while the thing was up... especially from the people who weren't at the event.
Oh I already heard it from somebody.

"Gareth got so many because .............................."

Its like grow up and its EM not GM. No I dont have ties I have a relationship of News, banners and township. So now we know you are just complaining because you lack a "plan". Its called being resourceful. Here is how you do it.

World Event
Question asked to a shard thats already had the event. "Hey how do you get the Crystal Display case?"

"Well after everything dies you can double click the case in the throne room. BUT it only lasts for ten minutes."

"Okay thank you!!!"

*Logs a character from each of his Twelve accounts at the throne room by the crystal*

Its NOT THAT HARD. Some people just don't take the time to figure things out and make a plan hours ahead of time. *Shrugs*

You sorta get to the point of.... Why am I telling ANY of you how to obtain things or when to get them? I should just keep the information to myself and get tons of them and sell them to you at 20million each.

Heck I shared all of my information I knew at the time with as many people on icq as I could. You know the GREAT responses I got from some people?

"dude we dont want the whole shard there, god"

"
ur hurting my sales Or not! sweet! I sold one!"

"Why r u ruining my sales meanie"

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey man, first thing I did after I got mine was stop, change chat channels and announce it's up/the location in general. *Then* I started switching chars. Also, hopefully you saw me running around tonight... dead or alive. I went back and forth a lot.