• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

removing tool tip window

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I , for the life of me cannot get the small tooltip window to go away. You know the little window that pops up when you mouse over an item in game or over the hotbar. In the clasic client there was an option to turn that off. I cannot get this to work in the EC. I have looked under the User settings-Options and found "detailed hotbar tooltips" I have tried this checked and unchecked but cannot see any difference. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I , for the life of me cannot get the small tooltip window to go away. You know the little window that pops up when you mouse over an item in game or over the hotbar. In the clasic client there was an option to turn that off. I cannot get this to work in the EC. I have looked under the User settings-Options and found "detailed hotbar tooltips" I have tried this checked and unchecked but cannot see any difference. Any help would be great.

Thanks
you can't do that, you can only remove some extended info by disabling the option that you mentioned...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I looked all over I did not think you could ..thanks pinco

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked all over I did not think you could ..thanks pinco
Thanks for confirming I was not losing my mind. This is kind of annoying and would be a great option to turn it off "hint to the DEV's" if they read it.

Thanks again Pinco and Storm

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for confirming I was not losing my mind. This is kind of annoying and would be a great option to turn it off "hint to the DEV's" if they read it.

Thanks again Pinco and Storm
This would take 2 minutes to be done... when the client return stable again I will think to add it...

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This would take 2 minutes to be done... when the client return stable again I will think to add it...
Thanks for the new popup window thing. You are awesome. I just wish the Dev's would pay as much attention. The game would be a whole lot better.