• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Removing faction traps...

• Thread starter Sir Ha-ward
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Ha-ward

From what i understand i need 50 lockpick and 50 remove trap right? If i use the trap removal kit does it check use the kit up if i fail to remove the faction trap, or is it possible to fail at removing the trap?

S

Sir Ha-ward

....and is there any advice for a quick way to gain remove trap.... geez

G

to cover everything:

- 50 lockpick 50 detect 100 remove trap

- you need special factiontrapremoval kits

- fastest way is to train tinkering along, trap chests with bolts/arrows and then try remove trap them

- there are alacrity scrolls

- stop looking at the stuff you look at, or at least stop sending me links about it

G

Are ye saying ye need one of those lil recyclin' body bags...to pick up the pieces of you... blown up...all over the place till ye skill um improves somewhat ! ?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

- stop looking at the stuff you look at, or at least stop sending me links about it

[/ QUOTE ]

Youd miss it if i stopped.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was 50 remove trap? not 100

G

yeah, but you also think its normal to look at such things.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, how would u know what i have least ye've looked good sir? Anyways i cant seem to find a link to read up on this faction trap removal stuff, lil help?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

to cover everything:

- you need special factiontrapremoval kits

- fastest way is to train tinkering along, trap chests with bolts/arrows and then try remove trap them

- there are alacrity scrolls

[/ QUOTE ]

AGREED THE LAST LINE! EVEN THO I JUST WOKE UP AND ICQ'D ASKING FOR A LINK!
WHERE ART THOU