• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Reminder/Notes Mod

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just had a thought. After forgetting something important (in game terms) that I was doing with a character, I thought a mod that you could use to leave yourself notes for each character would be very useful.

Basically you click on the notes icon, and write yourself a little reminder, or love note, or whatever makes you happy, and the next time you log on, it displays like those hints, and you have the option to either destroy it, or have it display the next time you log on as well. I would think something like this would be excellent for those of us who have a lot of different characters and sometimes have a hard time keeping track of whatever it is we were planning to do with each character.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That should be fairly easy to do...
*adds it to his "try this if nobody beats you to it" list*

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would love this! I am always forgeting what I was working on last!

F

Fink

I've always just used a book. I use my profile for roleplay and/or trade information.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've always just used a book. I use my profile for roleplay and/or trade information.
You know what! I always wondered why I got a new book when I created my character! are those newbie books? (always stay on you?) if so I have 3 or four still in my banks

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sounds easy but it isnt really easy, because in what you want to store the note, settings are to small you cannot save this long string as a setting, maybe a textlogfile yes this would be good i think for that.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great idea. I've encountered people with many many accounts and they don't know what a certain char was intended for.

F

Fink

You know what! I always wondered why I got a new book when I created my character! are those newbie books? (always stay on you?) if so I have 3 or four still in my banks
Most of mine are newbied red books from pre-AoS, so if I use an non-blessed one I get the purple books so I can tell them apart at a glance.. no need to Item ID them.