• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember When?

• Thread starter The-Truth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Nibblets

If I only knew then what I know now....I don't think I be that much better off. ^_^

G

f I only knew then what I know now....I don't think I be that much better off. ^_^ But then again who knows for sure?

G

starting in Brit and walking out of town getting instantly killed by PKs.

F

five oclock

Dang I have collected alot of trash over the past year where do i dump it? brit bank ground again?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i used to love walkin out of brit and heading towards yew..just getting past the mountain trail and being bombarded by TOB..guild of thieves would have ya totally emptied out before ya got the the 3 way sign...i hated them more then anything, but miss it all the same..

G

I finally made it out of town by 3 screens and was bombed by 2 or three Pkers.
I did bot enjoy that part of the game at all. Seemed all the pkers would is pick on someone brand new or miners. Real brave bunch they were.