• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Remember me?

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember me? *Hugs Europa* I'm home!

I didn't plan on announcing my return so soon, but it seems the rumor has already spread. So yes, after a hiatus of nearly 2 years, I am coming back!

2 years is long enough to get rusty though. Most of all, I need some time to catch up on all the story-lines. What's been happening with the King, the governors and all the towns, and of course the Royal Investigators? What guilds are active and where, what are they up to? Lots of questions and probably several more I haven't thought of yet. In short, I need your stories! I hope you will help me with that.

I'm very excited to be back and look forward to playing with you all again! :)

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember my request to move events 1 hour earlier? You refused, so we asked our government to adjust country clock one hour earlier. And they did that move :danceb:

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember my request to move events 1 hour earlier? You refused, so we asked our government to adjust country clock one hour earlier. And they did that move :danceb:
So what are you saying? "It's easier to convince Putin than Emile"?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back and please plesae please keep the forthcoming event notice board up do date....thankyou...

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Emile....*digs out his EM Emile Layne jack o lantern to celebrate*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In reality :facepalm: they have face, pair of palm and pair of feet, all assembled by magic on robe. Not sure what under it :tinhat: