• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember me?

• Thread starter Elysian Bothwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Elysian Bothwell

Long time no see, hi to Aalia and good ppl of Atlantic how r u all? Some will remember me and Kajel Moorden (also known as Braska). Spent many a happy time in Atlantic hanging around Brit Bank. We used to have properties around Skara Trammel not sure if Kaj is taking care still of those or they have fallen. Many a time I have felt the urge to pay a visit. Although I have since played many MMO since I left around 2004 (played UO since around 1998/1999) there is no game or will ever be to compare with UO and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

All the best for 2009!

Lady Elysian Bothwell

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG hello Elly !!!!

Of course i remember you.
been missing you too :(

just send Kaj an ICQ before Christmas in the hopes he would log on it sometime.

I hope you are well and do come visit us again sometime soon.
Cant belive its been since 2004 that your gone.

Hugs and kisses

and a happy new year :)

E

Elysian Bothwell

Great to hear from u Aalia, do u know if our homes are still standing especially the one used as the mall...sent Kaj an E birthday card but got no reply. I checked to see if there was a free trial but only for kingdom reborn so I could see if any of my old friends r around. Is Lord Belphigor still there, Grifty and Ryna etc

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All are well my keep stil needs decorating.

You need to get back to work :)

I was Kaj on ICQ forever but he never answered.

Let me know if your on your way back and need anything.

I also got a nice set of PVM freind types I can hook ya up with.

SA

Miss ya hun.

T

Tazar

Great to hear from u Aalia, do u know if our homes are still standing especially the one used as the mall...sent Kaj an E birthday card but got no reply. I checked to see if there was a free trial but only for kingdom reborn so I could see if any of my old friends r around. Is Lord Belphigor still there, Grifty and Ryna etc
Sadly, Grifty and Ryna have moved on to other games - although Ryna just couldn't get away from Stratics and is now one of the Jr. Admins here. :) The KR trial gets you a 14 day account - but that account will work just as well on the 2D client so give it a try! :)

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
houses are still all there :) there is even Vendors still

waiting for ya....

Havent heard from kaj since hmmm 2006....

Belphigor eather he just dissapeared more and more between losing all his ATL and opening a Disco in RL i guess uo kinda didnt make it heh.
i do talk to Sanrey /Artur once a while havent heard from Bayezid or dragus forever.... Sith did come back for a short visit a couple weeks ago but didnt seem to stay long.

I dont think many others are left :(

i would love to see you back soon

Hugs

Aalia

E

Elysian Bothwell

OMG SA how r u doing long time no see....all those names Aalia bring back so many good memories *wipes a tear*.....Last time I spoke to Kaj he was guildmaster of a huge successful guild in WoW.

missing u all

Ely

T

The Home Guild

Long time no see, hi to Aalia and good ppl of Atlantic how r u all? Some will remember me and Kajel Moorden (also known as Braska). Spent many a happy time in Atlantic hanging around Brit Bank. We used to have properties around Skara Trammel not sure if Kaj is taking care still of those or they have fallen. Many a time I have felt the urge to pay a visit. Although I have since played many MMO since I left around 2004 (played UO since around 1998/1999) there is no game or will ever be to compare with UO and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

All the best for 2009!

Lady Elysian Bothwell
Yes,i remember you. I was Uo realestate Co[atl shard]I remember the vendors/rares you have and the nice housing.

E

Elysian Bothwell

Well I logged on tonight for the first time in about 5 years it was great to see the old place but I felt like a total noob, couldnt remember how to do the simplest things that used to come naturally btw what happened to brit bank it used to be a great place for meeting up.

T

Tazar

Welcome back. :) Feel free to ask questions as needed and also - the UO Players Corner Forum is a great resource.

Currently, there is an invasion event that has caused most everyone to migrate from West Brit Bank to the Luna Bank.

Safe Journeys!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey hun :)

great to see you back.

You still have the same ICQ? if so q me when you get on if i am not there today i will be for sure tomorrow

My icq is:132890719

Can't wait to see you !!!!

*hugs big*

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

It is good to see so many old timers returning!

I actually saw Masta Killa in Luna the other night, but he didn't speak to me/was afk.

I am curious to know if he remembers me as well as I remember him!

Welcome back!

L

Lord Kynd

All the best for 2009!

Lady Elysian Bothwell
i remember you also.