• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remaining Training Points : 1

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, today I could finally modify my first pet after training to 100 %. After modifying the pet from follower slot 3 => follower slot 4 there is 1 lousy training point left to give i couldn't plan to something - if i try several options i went into minus points.
Is this a bug - or do I make a mistake of thinking???:confused::eek:

The pet is a nightmare - freshly tamed and trained.
I raised hitpoints to the max possible and resists (80 - 80 - 70 - 65 - 70) , gave it 10 regen each (Stam, Mana and Hitpoints), set wrestling to 110 with scroll and put armor ignore on it.

All is fine except this one left point i cannot put elsewhere....

Question: Is it neccessary to plan all points to reach the next level - means to this pet level 5?
Or doesn't this matter?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So, today I could finally modify my first pet after training to 100 %. After modifying the pet from follower slot 3 => follower slot 4 there is 1 lousy training point left to give i couldn't plan to something - if i try several options i went into minus points.
Is this a bug - or do I make a mistake of thinking???:confused::eek:

The pet is a nightmare - freshly tamed and trained.
I raised hitpoints to the max possible and resists (80 - 80 - 70 - 65 - 70) , gave it 10 regen each (Stam, Mana and Hitpoints), set wrestling to 110 with scroll and put armor ignore on it.

All is fine except this one left point i cannot put elsewhere....

Question: Is it neccessary to plan all points to reach the next level - means to this pet level 5?
Or doesn't this matter?
You should be able to put the remaining 1 point into mana. Raising it 2 points.