• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Relocation Crate

philipvago

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is there a command to show the relocation crate?

I've just returned to the game after a 6 month absence or more. I was expecting a relocation crate to be available with my stuff. I sense that the items are somewhere, so I was wondering how I could access the crate (the menu item is not enabled in the customize house menu)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its under "customise" from the house sign menu. It will be greyed out if there is nothing in it.

Look for "Relocate Moving Crate".

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a command to show the relocation crate?

I've just returned to the game after a 6 month absence or more. I was expecting a relocation crate to be available with my stuff. I sense that the items are somewhere, so I was wondering how I could access the crate (the menu item is not enabled in the customize house menu)
(the menu item is not enabled in the customize house menu) < If you cannot access the moving crate on the house sign means it has nothing in it. There has to be something in the moving crate to access it.
But
If your thinking a relocation crate to bring your stuff from your bank to your house it doesn't exist. You will have to use pack animals to move it.