• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Relocating questions

S

Skyler

I want to move to a new house. What exactly are the steps regarding moving stuff from house to house? When I commit to new house will the old one fall and cause me to lose everything? Do I have to move everything load by load with pack animals? Will it use the moving crate, then you just move that to the new house? Never moved before, don't want to lose anything.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You will have several days to move. it does not fall immediately.

S

Skyler

I know it doesn't fall immediately, but do I have to move everything piece by piece?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a very good use of those new teleporter tiles. Place one in each house and use a blue beetle and wont take long to clean out. If you don't have a 12 year account, those tiles are a pretty penny to buy though.

Or just gate gate and gate....

:)