• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reintroduction, errr my mistake.

N

Nerf-Herder

Welcome to Siege!

...better hope you packed a change of underwear. This can be a rough neighborhood.

R

Rykus

Well met.

We are a neurotic, kind, hateful, arrogant, generous, spirited, loathsome, valiant, horrific, sheep-loving, player killing, huggy, deceptive, honorable, despicable, hilarious, cruel, stoic, thoughtful, informative, loyal, fierce, passive, egotistical, bubbly, fashionable, cowardly, ignorant, trustworthy, dysfunctional family.

Welcome to Siege.

G

Oh no, Rykus, I cannot believe you gave me away already like this! The cowardly and ignorant, that was me, right? If not, everybody, please ignore this post!

Kind regards

G

Edward of FGB

I may be naive, perhaps even backward. I am going to ask a question that I am probably the only one on the shard who cannot answer it, forgive me.

Are you King Edward? Or is that just a coincidence in names?

Kind regards

G

QFT

Sing it with me now..........

I love youuuuuuuuuu
You love meeeeeeee
We are all one happy
dysfunctional Siege family...............

G

On the off chance that this is King Ed
I will reserve any respectful comment (as he deserves none) and say nothing at all (since anything I would say to that man would get me banned as well). Should it be someone new to the shard
please accept my apology in advance.

G

You lost me now

I was honestly just asking. Does this mean that you really are King Edward?

I have no problem with that, as far as I am concerned a player can change his/her style. I am sorry if I caused any discomfort by my question.

Kind regards

G

<blockquote><hr>

You lost me now

I was honestly just asking. Does this mean that you really are King Edward?

I have no problem with that, as far as I am concerned a player can change his/her style. I am sorry if I caused any discomfort by my question.

Kind regards

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally would be completely shocked if Edward and King Edward are the same person. I mean, I suppose incoherency could be a person's own special type of RP, but I doubt it.

-Skylark

G

*sighs*

Ya'll can't imagine how annoyed I am to have picked my Stratics handle of Edward_of_FGB....

Edward is my middle name in real life, thats it.

All I meant to do was to post what characters I was playing now (SINCE I LET MY "EDWARD" GO INACTIVE TO AVIOD BEING MISTAKEN FOR KING EDWARD) and give a small insight into who I am. Its my fault, I should know UO and real life don't mix. I should have known from reading on these boards what the average Sieger and UO player was like, my mistake.

I think my expectations for Siege were too high, once again my fault.

I think I need a break from UO, I am actually upset in real life over a game...

*waves and sighs*

*wanders off muttering to himself*

G

I am sorry you must bear this burden. Many of us have been upset this week, but its not over the game. It is over the actions of a person who we interact with through this game.