• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Regular Crimson Cincture

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop hording this **** and sell it! I know someone has one laying around somewhere!

bump.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I would not. Those are hard to come by.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to lose the item, you have to use them first... But that's cool. Lock them down on the ground. So much for you guys crying about using farmed up gear. You guys won't sell anything!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
In order to lose the item, you have to use them first... But that's cool. Lock them down on the ground. So much for you guys crying about using farmed up gear. You guys won't sell anything!
I sold you the suits.
Later that day you said something like "I should reactivate Asty so I could crush some GIL".
So why should I sell these to you?

I would have no problem selling one to Kelmo should he need one.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be specific, I said crush some blues like GIL. Since you know, they're 99% of the shard. But that's cool. Hoard those items.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I had about 6 bane dragons and 3 dread mares. But that was 5-7 years ago. Accounts were deactivate in 2010 except for the abyss house, which I then sold to Kelmo in 2011 upon returning from a deployment. Then deactived that account as well. So not really hoarding, there just wasn't a huge demand back then. So I kept them and sold them off over the years.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
So you got none of those? What! Myth?

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id say a crimmy would sell between 3 to 5 mil depending on the buyer. but like you are finding out, its rare you can get anyone to sell anything that takes alittle/alot effort to obtain. its not just crimmys, its almost any item on siege. i do NOT have a crimmy to sell you or i would for 3 mil. ive said this before, how many castles/keeps/18x18s do people need bursting at the seams with items locked away in chests that will never see the light of day. at one point in time i did the same, anymore, i am just as apt to sell or trade just about anything i own. however, some items may be harder to get than others. but everything has a price.

you dont strike me as the type freesly, but maybe if you kiss alot of ass, play real nice with people that potentially have these items, offer alot of gold and then give a detailed description, in general chat, of why you need said item.......the out of the kindness of someones heart and the benifit of being able to claim hero status for helping you out, they will sell it to you.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The last few I bought i paid 5 mil and 5.5 mil from a vendor at Spragos Hub. (After trying for a drop about 50 times!)
ohh the RNG hates me!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id say a crimmy would sell between 3 to 5 mil depending on the buyer. but like you are finding out, its rare you can get anyone to sell anything that takes alittle/alot effort to obtain. its not just crimmys, its almost any item on siege. i do NOT have a crimmy to sell you or i would for 3 mil. ive said this before, how many castles/keeps/18x18s do people need bursting at the seams with items locked away in chests that will never see the light of day. at one point in time i did the same, anymore, i am just as apt to sell or trade just about anything i own. however, some items may be harder to get than others. but everything has a price.

you dont strike me as the type freesly, but maybe if you kiss alot of ass, play real nice with people that potentially have these items, offer alot of gold and then give a detailed description, in general chat, of why you need said item.......the out of the kindness of someones heart and the benifit of being able to claim hero status for helping you out, they will sell it to you.
So to get this back on track. On the for-reals, I'd be willing to pay 750k per crimson if anybody is willing to sell. I dont foresee myself ever paying 3-5 mill for an item I won't run blessed :/

If anybody wants to make some $$ I'm willing to take them off your hands.

Let me know. Thanks all.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yikes. :/

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And hoarding is good for the siege community,Hey! did i spell everything right?:)
Yes it keeps the prices high by not flooding the market, so those that do farm them to sell can earn top dollar for their efforts.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Yes it keeps the prices high by not flooding the market, so those that do farm them to sell can earn top dollar for their efforts.
Hey you all of a sudden understood what i typed!,i must be getting good at engrish,opps english:).

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll that's pretty pathetic.
Why is it pathetic? I put forth the time and effort to spend countless hours soloing LadyM and Dreadhorns and on occasion I get a crim drop. I was not aware I was under any obligation to offer the loot I obtain for sale.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why come to this buying thread and say "Yeah I have 10 of them, but I'm not selling because I'm keeping them locked away in a chest"

That is pathetic. You are what's wrong with Siege Perilous.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just answered your question, about a response I made to another person. Didn't figure you would like the answer, but it is what it is ;)