• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Registration warning

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I tried using the instructions on your link but find I'm unable to use the "contact an admin" link.
It seems to want to open an email app whatever choice I make in the menu that pops when I click on it (looks for an .exe on my browser directory) but I don't have any so of course it doesn't work.

And I wasn't able to fin the email address so I could send the email from my email webpage.

May I PM you here on stratics instead ?

Thanks !

Jeza

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I tried using the instructions on your link but find I'm unable to use the "contact an admin" link.
It seems to want to open an email app whatever choice I make in the menu that pops when I click on it (looks for an .exe on my browser directory) but I don't have any so of course it doesn't work.

And I wasn't able to fin the email address so I could send the email from my email webpage.

May I PM you here on stratics instead ?

Thanks !

Jeza
it's a mailto link, so your browser try to open your mail program :D
The address is: [email protected]

Void425

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Due to excessive spam rate, I had to block the automatic registration process in my site.

Not to register follow the info in this link
Pinco, I think you have a multi-tasking typo, are you sure you want people to use that link if they do Not want to register!!! :p

I just sent in my registration Info, we will see how the new system is working.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I think you have a multi-tasking typo, are you sure you want people to use that link if they do Not want to register!!! :p

I just sent in my registration Info, we will see how the new system is working.
Well is much harder for spam bots to follow that instructions, and too much work for my little forum :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've enabled also the facebook login (twitter login was already in place) so you can avoid the mail method :p