• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding the upcoming Governor Meeting

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

During the course of the last Council meeting a bit of controversy started brewing. At the time the King said those involved would need to meet before this upcoming meeting so it can be discussed it before the proper meeting began.

It has been indicated that a few of those involved would not be able to come early. Truthfully, the King is inclined to hold a separate audience to address these (as well as other matters) anyhow. It is likely to be Tuesday, the 5th of August.

Thank you.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, but if there is anything else anyone wants to discuss I need to know in advance either through email or with a book in the box at the Community House. I'll try and make time for "walk ups" but it won't be much. The reason for this is so I can schedule time so others are not sitting around when they don't need to be.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry I did not see this ahead of time.... thus the character that plays Emiko and Amelia Iona took off work for the meeting on the 29th and just will not be able to do that again. In character, as Governor I am sending Capt. Anderson to take statements from the two girls, since Emiko is her sister and filed the Missing Persons report. Astoria (our psychic that found her location) will also provide a statement. They will be posted here.

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Letter to King Blackthorn
Castle Blackthorn, Secretary Offices
City of Britain, Kingdom of Britannia

My esteemed liege,

The statement summary of the persons involved in the investigation that would not be able to attend the Inquiry you have posted are enclosed below. Unfortunately, Amelia Watanabe and Emiko Watanabe were called off to the city of Moonglow at the alert of grave illness that has befallen their mother, Karen Masterson Watanabe. So they will be deposed at a later time and that summary will also be sent over.

Continue reading...

Letter to King Blackthorn
Castle Blackthorn, Secretary Offices
City of Britain, Kingdom of Britannia

My esteemed liege,

The statement summary of the persons involved in the investigation that would not be able to attend the Inquiry you have posted are enclosed below. Concluding with the young lady in question, Amelia Watanabe (known as Iona) and her elder sister Emiko Watanabe.

Continue reading...

Last edited: