• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Regarding the B^L Auction

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey Everyone,

I regret to inform you all that our auction will be put off even further. My partner in crime (Bishop) will be taking an extended UO break.
I myself have had less and less playtime with the summer fever, (running off to 6 flags and water parks and such) so I'm just not finding the time to accomplish it.

HOPEFULLY Come fall things will be back in order, and B^L's activity level will once again be busy. But for now its time for us to enjoy the sun and create chaos and mischief irl :p.

If any other players would like my assistance is hosting a auction for our community in the mean time, I will be more then happy to assist. Just send me a PM.

Happy summer!!!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can completely relate to the whole summer fever thing. I think the longest I've played in the last month was when we had a torrential thunderstorm a few days ago.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I did not appprove nor do I condone this "summer fever".

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Summer feaver beats the summer rash any day. Though scratching is always so much fun.