• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Regarding Moonglow's Dec 17th Event. Important! Please read!

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't want to give too much away about the event quite yet before we get the support stories out.
However, I need to give a head's up for those looking to come.

The event is Saturday, December 17th
I will post a start time when we get closer and I confirm with PEC

First off. This event is open to the ENTIRE community. Rpers and NonRPers.

You CAN participate on the event without highlighting/warring our events guild. It will be more fun if you do.

Moonglow's event guild is City of Moonglow [Entertainment Dept] with a guild tag of [M00N]
You may start sending highlights starting tonight. I will accept all highlights at the start of our event.
My ICQ is 465-972-004 if you would like to add me to answer questions or have me on your list.

ONLY Alts of our RP guild will be in this guild.
  • You CAN loot them.
  • They will NOT loot you
  • You CAN kill them.
  • They might kill you (That isn't the goal, but I can't rule out the possibility.)
I trust these people and as players of our normal RP guild... all are highlighted with the rest of the community on a constant basis. We've never had an issue with any of these folks, but you can insure your items for extra security. Its a good habit to do anyways.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've never attempted an event like this one. The theory is sound, I think. If it works, we'll add the core concept to our events catalog to use in the future. So please be patient if we run into a hiccup.

One other note. I will be posting prequel stories later this week. These will not rply occur in-game until a listed day/time - will be listed on each story for timeline purposes. I want to post these early to give folks more of a feel of what the event holds.

To answer share some answers to some questions asked by others off-forum.

Where is the event being held?
We are aiming for the Lycaeum as it makes sense to the RP basis of this event.

Why do we need to war your event guild for the event?
Simply answer is "You don't have to". However, our event characters will be dropping items, but ALSO will have items they are carrying. So you kill them? You get more stuff.

How long will this event last?
I expect this to go pretty quick. Maybe 30 mins.

Will there be RP?
All are player made characters will interact rply as they try not to die. All the characters/monsters will need to be eliminated. Some of the player characters may be more difficult morally than others from an RP standpoint. It'll depend on the character. Feel free to respond however your character might.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Here is the story for the basis of the event. Trouble at the Lycaeum (For Dec.17th Event) Please remember this story doesn't take place until Saturday (as noted at the top of the story.) I will get the press release and request for assistance posted today or tomorrow.

I have a few guilds highlighted already for this specific event, if there are others please don't forget to sent your war invite ahead of time. This guild is only for plot/events. I will accept any sent invites at the start of the event, but will NOT be able to accept wars sent after the start.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Big props to those members of The City of Moonglow who came out tonight to be murdered repeatedly. Your macros were awesome.

Thanks to the rp community for coming out tonight. I hope many folks went home with something from those thieving bastards!
.... although one did get away. I'm sure nothing horrible will come of that.