• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding Messana dying masks ..

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She appeared on Europa general chat a few minutes ago, I've cut the relevant bits from my journal...

Mesanna: Hello everyone

Mesanna: I read your posts, and I would never forget you guys

Mesanna: so timezone differences here its 11 am

Mesanna: I want to set up a good time tomorrow to do masks

9692073>Elen'Ril: who is Mesanna ?
Mesanna: that is what I am tring to figure out
Mesanna: Hello Elen I am the Producer of UO and over the EM program
Mesanna: Ok meet me tomorrow at 2 pm est
Mesanna: whatever is three hours from right now
Mesanna: meet by the bag ball court
Mesanna: please pass the word
Mesanna: also I will get with one of your EM's and set up a time to do Lets Make a Deal
Mesanna: right outside of luna
Mesanna: south exit
Mesanna: Ok see you guys tomorrow

Last edited:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone explain what this thing is about dying masks? Are these the hallowe'en hand painted masks from last year or something else?

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its the Evil Clown, Daemon and Plague masks from Halloween, only those painted by Mesanna though I think.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the dying special? I have no idea what this visit is about.... apologies for my ignorance!

(I do have a Mesanna clown mask though)

Last edited:

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not completely sure myself... I know she's been visiting shards 'painting' the halloween masks from the pumpkins, but whether she only paints ones with her name already on them, I have no clue.

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, she only paints them with her name on, and each shard gets a diff hue

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just some pictures from the event, including the most infamous welcome to an honoured guest ever inflicted!

Alaster The Insane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i may been killed, but i kept the undies !!

edit : thanks aron for those awesome screenies :)

Last edited:

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just have to say thanks to Adol for the awsome pics and to Seinus for the awsome vid and also i checked out the other event vids u had that was sooo neato seeing everyone i know at old events and seeing my own chars at dif events.Soo awsome and great job thx soo much to u both :)Also a big thank u to the EMs and Mesanna for taking time to dye our masks and just all around helping to create these fun memories in game for us to look back on...Especially when other awsome folks take vids an pics! :)*looks impressed*