• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding Events

N

Nvidia

I was just talking to EM Immortal about past events and they concluded that they should not be lending out uniqe items for rewards and I wonder WHY!

Who complained about EM's giving out special items so they shut it down and was giving away their rewards like mini-arties?!

Was it they guys who didnt get an item or just missed it because the lantern went for 100+?

I mean, why complain already?

Whats the point doing events and fight for something to get a reward that ALL should have
What happened to "No gain, no pain"?!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After sitting at my shards meet the EM thing for a few I noticed one thing. Trammies all want something. What one gets the others need to get. Unfortunately thats the mentality of it and its a sad thing.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv said all along there should be 1-5 rare top items for the winners and something common for everyone who attended just as a momento to remember it.

Amren

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After sitting at my shards meet the EM thing for a few I noticed one thing. Trammies all want something. What one gets the others need to get. Unfortunately thats the mentality of it and its a sad thing.
Oh come on.
If there was an EM event In Fel I'm sure you and your buddies would be lining up to get rare items as well.

I'm also pretty sure you or your buddies would QQ over how the events were run if you missed an opportunity to get a rare of some kind.

R

RichDC

Youll never please everyone, simple as that.

You give items people claim that the rewarding was biased, shouldnt get items blah bla blah

You dont and people complain, i want this...that and the other!!!

And this makes people like me whine about people whining!

There is no end to the whining!

L

Lord Drakelord

:bdh:

I think we have already said all that needs to be said about this subject. For the record I believe no items should be handed out during any events, and if you going to hand something out for winners only at some grab the heart event, then all that attended should get something.

Twice I have seen where it was the top 5 - 10, this V day and last year's V day, that got a prize when they rode the merry go round, and all the rest that were to slow or just to much of a dummy :scholar: got nothing.