• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding Cash for Gold/Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so folks are aware...

Items are not allowed to be sold/bought for cash here.

If I find that someone is doing that I will remove the thread and the items will not be allowed to be posted again by the seller. I've been handing out quite a few warnings on this subject and when I have to warn the same folks repeatedly, I start becoming a cranky dragon.

This includes links to other pages selling items. This includes using **** instead of the word cash. This includes saying it is for gold and then only accepting cash off the forums. Do not do it. There are other forums and mediums that you can use to sell/buy for cash. I don't have a problem with it personally, but it is against the rules and my job here is to enforce the rules.

This is a global forum rule and not just for this section:
http://stratics.com/community/pages/rules/

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Be good folks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.